EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.18

$8.32

Savings of: $2.14 (26% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(3)
2 Stars
(1)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

The best

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015

This is far the best tea tree oil that I tried! I use it if I have problem with vaginal yeast. I mix some st.John's wort oil with a drop or two of tea tree oil, and spread it on vaginal area. Or I soak tampon with that mixture and let it stand inside for a few hours. It helps and reduces the itch, and I love the freshness afterward. Great!

Was this review helpful to you?

excelente

Posted by vivianatorero on Nov 01, 2015

el olor es super fuerte pero dura unos minutos, cuidado con el uso, para granitos poner localmente con un isopo. los seca super rapido.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bueno como todos los aceites puros de tea tree

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015

Buenísimo y puro como un verdadero aceite de tea tree, pero más caro que otros que he encontrado en iHerb. Pese a que éste podría tener una presentación más elegante, me quedo con el de California Xtracts por ser más económico y por el amplio uso que le doy a este aceite.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jun 23, 2015

just right. just tea tree

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buen aceite

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Aceite esencial de árbol de té a buen precio y de buena calidad. Aunque el frasquito es pequeño, sólo se necesitan unas gotas, así que dura mucho tiempo. Yo lo utilizo para mezclarlo con mascarillas, para aplicar encima de algún granito o para prevenir piojos, bien aplicando una gotita en la cabeza o mezclando unas gotas con el champú. Muy buen producto.

Was this review helpful to you?

excellent

Posted by 4654783301045706083 on Mar 28, 2015

Really good and 100% natural!

Was this review helpful to you?

very strong scent

Posted by candiceluvv on Jan 21, 2015

strong scent but leaves my scalp feeling super clean!

Was this review helpful to you?

muy bueno

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Jan 20, 2015

desde la primera vez que lo utilice en mi rostro al día siguiente noté diferente la textura de mi piel además seca el acné muy bien! A mi me gusta el olor, siento que me refresca la cara. Les comparto a mis amigos cuando tienen algún brote de acné y les parece bueno :)

Was this review helpful to you?

I know you are looking for acne treatment.

Posted by Paranoid-android on Dec 18, 2014

And here it is. I use it in my OCM blend and also apply afterwards. Can't say a bad word about the oil — smells nice, if a liitle bit unusual for tea tree oil (with a note of some berries??? idk). Really works, dries out zits and helps with healing. I have noticed real effect once I stopped picking and touching me face. Really, if you struggle with acne, my advice for you: and I know how hard t is — hide all mirrors, tie yor hands, STOP TOUCHING your face. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads — stop. So... Yeah. Really nice oil, ordered it with jojoba and grapeseed oils — so far so good. And in case you didn't know, apply it with a carrier oil (jojoba in my case), to let it work it's magic deep inside your skin, not only on the surface (also it is quite irritating in pure form). Also from time to time I brush teeth with it, the oil whitens teeth and desinfects mouth, leaves numbness though after. Will try lavender oil first, and then order this one again.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Good product for a good price. Great for respiratory relief.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

Tea tree combined with lavender in a steamy pot of water works well to calm a nagging cough. Heat water, add essential oils and drape a towel over your head over the pot of steamy water. This combined with a netti pot cleanse will hasten healing time. Works best if started at first sign of a cold.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 38 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »