Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2507 reviews

New formula is very bad

Posted by Reviewer1513914 on Oct 12, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become much more greasy and hard to manage. The hair has no longer the same volumeness as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

It may be organic but not very natural.

Posted by Reviewer1871882 on Feb 15, 2012

I felt great at first then my hair started to fall out - hmmmm, feels like I am using the chemically infused product. I checked the label and it is infused with chemical substances such as dimethicone. More alcohol than the organic extracts. Not for those who looking for the natural product.

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Oct 22, 2012

I bought this conditioner along with its shampoo a few months ago and noticed the ingredients and packaging had changed. This 'new' formula is nothing compared to the old one, left my hair tangled and dull. I am so disappointed they felt the need to change anything when it was such an amazing product. Will not be buying this again!!

Not the same formulation

Posted by Reviewer1187542 on Oct 22, 2012

I ordered this for about a year and loved both the conditioner and shampoo, but they have changed the formula and now it says on the bottle "New more sustainable". Well like all these kinds of changes, they ruined the good qualities of this product. It is horrible stuff and I am throwing it away. Does not condition, actually makes my hair feel like straw. Yuk!

Very Disappointed to New Formula - From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1505699 on Dec 04, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become very much more drier and hard to manage. My hair get entangled badly. I cannot get my fingers to "run" through my hair. I loose quite a fair bit of hairs trying to loosen the entangled hair. The hair has no longer the same conditioning and smooth effect as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.