Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2581 reviews

New formula is very bad

Posted by Reviewer1513914 From Denmark on Oct 12, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become much more greasy and hard to manage. The hair has no longer the same volumeness as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

It may be organic but not very natural.

Posted by Reviewer1871882 From Japan on Feb 15, 2012

I felt great at first then my hair started to fall out - hmmmm, feels like I am using the chemically infused product. I checked the label and it is infused with chemical substances such as dimethicone. More alcohol than the organic extracts. Not for those who looking for the natural product.

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 From New Zealand on Oct 22, 2012

I bought this conditioner along with its shampoo a few months ago and noticed the ingredients and packaging had changed. This 'new' formula is nothing compared to the old one, left my hair tangled and dull. I am so disappointed they felt the need to change anything when it was such an amazing product. Will not be buying this again!!

Not the same formulation

Posted by Reviewer1187542 From California on Oct 22, 2012

I ordered this for about a year and loved both the conditioner and shampoo, but they have changed the formula and now it says on the bottle "New more sustainable". Well like all these kinds of changes, they ruined the good qualities of this product. It is horrible stuff and I am throwing it away. Does not condition, actually makes my hair feel like straw. Yuk!

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817213 From North Carolina on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.