weakens hair

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 04, 2010

it actually makes my hair softer and weaker. Fot fine hair I'd want a thickening product that makes hair more resilient

Avalon

Posted by Reviewer2758722 on Jan 26, 2012

doesnt work for me

never again...

Posted by Reviewer2901284 on Oct 14, 2011

its not working for me at all... hair are not soft at all. same effect like with out conditioner.

not good

Posted by agnishka on Nov 17, 2012

no effect, no effect, the same thing is not to use it even

Lousy conditioner

Posted by 5309473826508251433 on Nov 28, 2012

Despite the rave reviews, I felt this conditioner was too light and didnt do much to condition my hair. Didnt make a difference to my hair whatsoever. Hair became drier in fact. Will not buy again.

wont get this again.

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Dec 03, 2012

Thought I was the only one who wasn't getting good results from this conditioner and shampoo combo until I read the negative reviews. I have thinning hair and this and the shampoo left it dry and unfriendly! I much prefer avalon organics rosemary conditioner as it feels much more conditioning than this one!

Avalon Organics Thickening ConditionerBiotin B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3101222 on Jan 27, 2013

I have been using this conditioner for months now and I really liked it. They have now changed the formula and it is thick and heavy like glue and makes my hair feel brittle. I will not be buying it again unless they revert to the old formula.

i dont like the new formula!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 26, 2013

i used the old formula for years and was my fave shampoo and conditioner. but not anymore!! i wish if the compay knows how disapointed the customer are and would change back the old formulas, thanks

waste of money

Posted by 5558236281313123441 on Dec 12, 2012

the worst conditioner i have ever tried, i suppose they are meaning well, because i have read all the good reviews BEFORE changing the ingredients, but this is no good!

very bad

Posted by 4914649616356189046 on Dec 28, 2012

I used this conditioner after the shampoo of this range. My hair became dry and hard. I could hardly comb them. The conditioner is very bad.