Although "New" is not printed...

Posted by 5722231766230889059 on Oct 23, 2015

Although "New" is not printed on the products that I received, these were made in 2014 and the quality is same with those that "New" was printed on.

Very good product at a very good price.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Dec 29, 2014

I have been using this product for many years when I discovered how well it smoothed my stretch marks and wrinkles. I have quite using it several times to try other more expensive products, only to keep coming back to it over and over again.

Best purchase

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Dec 16, 2014

I really like this product. Food Babe recommended and she looks great, so I had to try. It's moisturising and smells good and makes my skin look smoother. I would consider this a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 12, 2014

Rather thick, but cleans my skin very well and moisturizes it. Will be better for women with normal or dry skin.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

Lovely my face is smooth!

Posted by 4724599520108825577 on Jun 18, 2014

Lovely product my face is so smooth and fairer. No pimples no frills pop at all.

verey goood

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on May 28, 2014

Verey nice

I love this face milk.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 07, 2014

At first I didn't like when Avalon changed the formulation but I kept buying and now wouldn't go without this product as it's a staple on my shelf. Avalon products are extremely well-priced for the quality of the product. I will continue to buy this cleansing milk as it is a very effective cleanser and moisturizer if you have dry skin. It plumps the skin - a benefit of the CoQ10 (a very effective wrinkle fighter). After washing and rinsing I leave some of it on my skin to dry as a night cream and put another night cream on top if it and wash it off in the morning. In that way I get furher CoQ10 benefits while I sleep.

Gentle on skin and smells good

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

Love how it cleanses without drying skin out. Like the smell and a small pea-sized version can clean your whole face. Value for money, 1 bottle will last me at least 3 months. I would recommend for all skin types.

Great cleanser!

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Jan 14, 2014

Finally found a cleanser that i will stick with. I have skin that's dry on the outside but oily on the inside so this cleanser does it for me. It doesn't leave me with skin tightness after cleansing and it smells of all the essential oils that i love. Highly recommended!