My favourite natural shampoo + conditioner

Posted by 4680755408230865123 on Apr 05, 2016

I have been using Avalon Awapuhi Mango Therapy series on and off for a couple of years. The smell is great and fresh and the shampoo cleanses well, conditioner moisturizes really well. And a great bonus; they stop my scalp from itching.

Nothing moisturising about it...

Posted by 4625163558694243746 on Dec 26, 2015

I bought the shampoo version of this as well and just like the shampoo, this product was a disappointment. It does nothing it claims to do. Not moisturising, nourishing, detangling....none of that. If you have dry hair like I do, you would still have dry hair after using this. Will never buy it again.

terrible for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

My hair were really tangled after using this conditoner. I have fine nordic hair

Très bien mais dans le même style j'en préfère un autre

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Aloe Vera en première position. Pas de SLS. 100% Vegan. Très bonne contenance pour un prix très abordable. J'apprécie moyennement l'odeur acidulée avec celle de la mangue, une odeur sucrée aurait mieux convenue. Il fait très bien son travail mais comme le shampooing, je préfère l'après-shampooing Desert Essence à la mangue.

NOT VERY NOURISHING AT ALL

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on Feb 23, 2015

Unfortunatly this isnt quite as moisturising as it makes out... hair is quite squeaky when you rinse out...

Nice conditioner but a little too thick

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

For my hair. I switched to a lighter conditioner, but this stuff is great

Ordinary stuff

Posted by sailasiili on Jan 16, 2015

I expected more of this conditioner but sadly i got disappointed. I like the scent and the texture but it doesn't moisturize as much i wanted to. I still have to put some leave in conditioner after washing my hair. Nothing special in this product so i will try something else.

I don't like this

Posted by 5434945464114364524 on Dec 17, 2014

Same as the Avalon Organics Deep Moisturizing Shampoo, if this product did not smell as amazing as it does I would have given it 1 star. The packaging is blatantly lying when it says moisturizing as it does the complete opposite. Will not be buying again

Just marvellous!

Posted by 5623902703058128141 on Oct 21, 2014

One of the best shampoos/conditioner ever! (i bought both) smells wonderful, adds body and shine without getting hair heavy. Good price especially considering it is a big bottle. I WILL buy again!

Lovely light Mango

Posted by 4670060032037945906 on Sep 18, 2014

smell. Shampoo is very nice to use and I don't have any itchy scalp when using this product, which I have experienced with other products. Delivery was very efficient.