Revitalizing Eye Gel, Avalon Organics

Posted by Reviewer2222449 on Jan 11, 2009

I don't like it because it burns whenever I use it on my eyelids.

Woohoo, I found my holy grail eye gel!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Non-sticky, moisturizes well and tones down my dark eye rings. It doesn't give me milia seeds as well. If you are living in a humid country like Singapore, give this a try!

Great Products

Posted by 5300390484643124986 on Jan 08, 2014

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

Great for eye puffiness

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 16, 2009

I've been using this for a couple years now. I wouldn't say it has long lasting effects, nor is it a moisturizer, but it does help with puffiness and hydrates the eyes for temporal reduction of fine lines. I pat it onto my whole eye area and have never had any problems with stinging or burning. Nice product for the price. It helps.

good

Posted by Reviewer1468123 on Sep 13, 2010

good works

Eye Gel

Posted by Reviewer2432960 on Apr 07, 2012

The gel burns whenever I use it and it's not reduces puffiness. But it is easily absorbed.

very dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Apr 17, 2012

after 3 months Gel turned into water. not standing in the sun very dissatisfied

AVOID

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Aug 10, 2012

I don't really have sensitive skin but when I used this my eye area turned red and blotchy and it BURNED. I tired one more time and the same thing happened! I asked my husband to give it a go cos I'm evil like that and it happened to him to!! Horrible!

Great line of products

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Jul 11, 2011

I currently use almost all of the Avalon Organics lavender facial products. They are so gentle on my sensitive skin and never cause redness or irritation. I always use the revitalizing eye gel after sleepless nights and am happy to say that it works instantly.

A nice lightweight gel

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Oct 04, 2011

I use it a little time to see any changes, but I can say that it is easily absorbed and leaves a pleasant sensation

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »