This shampoo leaves my scalp relaxed and clean.

Posted by tere78 on Feb 12, 2015

I've had atopic skin for some years and I've tried a lot of shampoos: some of them were prescripted from my dermatologist, and another ones they were recomended by my hairdresser. the last one i've been using is the one from I.C.O.N for scalp problems and although it dries my scalp sometimes (it also depends on the weather or if I feel stressed), it leaves my hair shining and has a minty smell, also leaves a refreshing feeling in your scalp, BUT it is soooo expensive that I've decided to try this one from Avalon because is cheaper, healthier, and the bottle is bigger. I was expecting that maybe somedays my scalp might felt drier, just like with the other shampoos, but, I was surprised that it didn't and it doesn't. My hair is shining, it's clean and relaxed. This shampoo lather well, so you don't need to use a big amount. It smells like tea tree oil and lemon but it's not overwhelming and it doesn't lasts for long. I have to say I was expecting a minty smell or that fresh feeling, but it's okay, doesn't matter. I like the citrus scent as well. I recomend this shampoo for people who has itching, flaky and dry scalp, and I will reorder again, but also I am curious for another brands like dessert essence and aubrey, so I'll try those ones as well, just to compare.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 4822260351372202826 on Feb 13, 2015

Thank You!

What a Relief!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Jan 30, 2015

I'm obsessed with this shampoo. Have only been using it for about a week but have already noticed a dramatic difference in my hair... no more itching! Also the scent is very pleasant and it lathers nicely for a tea tree shampoo.

Excellent shampoo!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

I like it very much, thanks to Avalon.

Very happy!

Posted by Hurrahei on Sep 14, 2014

This is a good shampoo. Gives a nice smell,and does not dry out your hair.

No more scurf now!! :)

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Sep 19, 2014

I'm suffered from scurf problem for years, I saw a Youtuber highly recommended this shampoo, so I just give it a try! I'm so glad that I had no more scurf problem now!! And so refreshing after use.

très efficace

Posted by 5115905209669127179 on Oct 13, 2014

mon gendre utilise ce shampoing tous les jours. Il l'adore, il laisse des cheveux très dous; soyeux; et sans iriter le cuir chevelu. A recommander

Great Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps

Posted by 4631901943940062496 on Nov 15, 2014

This shampoo does wonders. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.

Maravilloso!

Posted by 5507495822922495887 on Nov 22, 2014

Yo tengo el pelo graso y he notado mucha mejoría utilizándolo... incluso he ganado un día más de limpieza! Recomendadísimo para las personas que se lavan el pelo todos los días y quieren poner solución. Un olor muy bueno, deja el pelo suave.. lo acompaño del suavizante de la misma linea.

Posted by 5031740543002235238 on Nov 10, 2014