Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 19, 2008

This cream is very thick and moisturizing without feeling greasy. It feels nice going on, smells good and does not irritate my very sensitive skin.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2070049 on Jun 26, 2009

Avalon Organics, Lavender Ultimate Moisture Cream, For Sensitive Skin - works great for me. I put it on at night before going to bed. It has a pleasant scent & the texture is light & rubs right into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, & my skin looks real nice in the morning. The pricing of this product through iHerb.com is absolutely the best I have found, including the shipping. I have saved A LOT of money going through this company & not buying in the store.

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 04, 2011

At first I thought that the smell is too strong for the cream. But on the face I did not feel it. Good moisturizer. For summer it's a little heavy. Reduce the redness and peeling on my dry skin.

Wonderful Product.

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jun 04, 2008

I have very sensitive and dry skin. This cream works wonderfully for me. I don't have any reaction to it at all. It isn't oily and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Avalon Organics, Lavender Luminosity, Ultimate Night Cream, 2oz

Posted by 4819943389689073193 on Jun 19, 2012

I have very dry skin, I love this product. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, moist, and rejuvenated after I use my Avalon CoQ10 facial cleanser. I highly recommend this product! The price is very reasonable!

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1061865 on May 11, 2010

I have been very pleased with this moisture cream and have been using it daily since it arrived. My skin feels wonderful! The only complaint I would have is not with the product, but with its packaging. The jar is not "sealed" tightly with an inner seal, and some of the cream was able to leak out of the jar during transit. Otherwise I am completely satisfied.

great cream

Posted by Reviewer3134972 on Feb 22, 2011

My sensitive and dry skin feel so good after using this cream!

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011

good moisturizing

Deeply Moisturizing, But Not Too Heavy

Posted by 5443199932424665363 on Jun 27, 2012

I ordered this night cream because I needed a deep moisture that renewed my skin and made it feel supple in the morning. I'm currently on a very small dose of Accutane, which is a tremendously drying medication. I was worried that a scented night cream would irritate my sensitive skin and clog my pores, but it doesn't. It feels and smells lovely. When I put it on after I was my face, it almost tingles a bit. When it settles into my skin, though, it feels smooth and not too greasy. Sometimes I even use a tiny bit under my makeup during the day. Excellent cream. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants deep moisture at night.

For lavender lovers like me!!!

Posted by NatashaBellydancer on Jul 17, 2012

I adore this cream! It makes me think of my lavender garden...it is great for your skin and also has a wonderful tingling sensation when you apply it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »