Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3117345 on May 10, 2009

I really love this moisturizer! I'm 22 and I have Combination/Normal skin. I consider myself a health nut and want to prevent the signs of aging. This is why through a lot of research i decided to try Avalon Organics Vit C Moisturizer. I was the type of person that never put moisturizer on bc I would get the occasional blemish around TOM. I have to say that this moisturizer is light, non greasy, and has not given me a break out! It has improved my complexion and made it clear and smooth. I think with continued use i will continue to see even more positive change! I recommend this moisturizer!

5 with a huge + for combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1068461 on May 22, 2011

This is the best cream I have ever had (I've tried many things: Lancome, Chanel, Shiseido, Kenzoki, Clinique, etc.) This is the only cream that does not shine in the heat. Don't need mattfying powder or oil blotting paper.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2497904 on Apr 07, 2011

After only one week of use, I start to see a dramatic improvement on my skin. My skin itched a little and this stuff gave me little breakouts for the first 3 days, but now that it's used to the moisturizer everything's fine. Occasional pimples I used to get are hardly to see, dark spots seem to get brighter, making the complexion better. I use this one for day and renewal facial cream from the same line for night. I think i like this one more, because it absorbs well. Thanks to this babe my skin is now looking great!! :)

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2711370 on Feb 25, 2010

I have slightly oily and very sensitive skin, and most moisturizers give me break-outs or irritate my skin. This one, however, is a wonderful product. It is light enough for my skin, but still moisturizes well, and has a light, fresh scent. Even when sometimes my face is irritated after cleansing with water, this moisturizer actually calms my skin, making it feel much better! No other product has had such a calming effect! This is the first moisturizer that I've bought again and again. Love it!!

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2721607 on Oct 04, 2009

A very recommendable moisturizer for mixed,oily skin. It does not leave your skin greasy after use-and it feels light and cooly on. Have tried many moisturizers for my mixed/oily sensitive skin- this is one of the best!Very nice smell.

While I love the toner and face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Feb 20, 2011

from the same line, this cream is just a dissappointment. The texture is unappealing - too thick, leaving my face sticky. The consistency reminds me of glycerin hand-creams.

From Colorado

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Aug 31, 2010

Love love love this product. Finally my oily prone skin gets to experience a luxurious cream without the negative side effects like breaking out. Great natural citrus scent and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

Great product/great price

Posted by Reviewer2102288 on Aug 11, 2010

I bought several Avalon Organics items at once. They have left my face noticeably softer. I didn't have any reaction to the products and they have a nice light scent. Definitely worth buying.

A fairly good product, considering the price..

Posted by Reviewer3180202 on Oct 28, 2011

I’ve been using it for over a week and I think it is a fairly good day/night moisturizer, especially when you consider its price. I haven’t seen a very dramatic effect of powerful vitamin C, though. Yet, I like the smell (it really depends on personal preferences) and it didn’t cause any acne or break-outs on my face. It might be a bit too thick for people who live in hot weather. But like I said, it is a fairly good moisturizer especially during spring and autumn seasons.

Rejuvenating Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by HeidiT on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a day cream and the Renewal Facial Cream from the same line as a night cream. I started noticing improvements in my skin after just a couple of days. My pores are smaller, my skin smoother and the cream has definately softened some of my fine lines.