Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay, 1 lb (454 g)

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 From Oklahoma on May 04, 2011

I have acne prone skin and have had stubborn blackheads on my nose for over a decade. I bought this clay after hearing about bentonite's detoxing properties and its ability to pull dirt and oil out of the skin. I recieved my package and mixed two teaspoons of the mask with one teaspoon of organic ACV and two teaspoons of aloe vera gel. This made enough to cake a very, very thick layer on my face. It took a long time to dry- well over an hour. As the mask dried, I felt slowly it tightening and my skin, especially the skin of my nose, was noticeably pulsing. Very strange feeling! The tightening/pulsing was uncomfortable to endure for so long, but it was not untolerable. The mask was pretty difficult to wipe off of my face, even after trying to soften it by laying a hot towel over my face. It probably took 30 minutes clean my face. Once the mask was off, the first thing I looked at was my nose and I was ecstatic! Some of the blackheads are gone completely and the others have lightened considerablyI This is after years of (unsuccessfully) trying every product for blackheads out there from Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque to those dreadful Biore pore strips. The second thing I noticed was that the size of my pores were reduced! So awesome! And this is only after one use. I can't wait to see what my skin will look like after a month of use!

BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 From Finland on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best facial mask there is, so thanks iHerb for carrying this product!!! I've been using this for years and don't need to use any other facial treatments 'cos this keeps my skin so clean and in good condition. One jar will last months if used just on the face, but in this price and with these postages I recommend to order a couple at least, just to be on the safe side ;)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1633955 From Canada on Apr 11, 2011

I mixed the clay with apple cider vinegar, left it on for 10-15 minutes, and took it off in the shower. It was pretty easy to get the clay off. The clay turned my face into a statue when it was on, and I could feel some of the pulling sensation. After I took it off my face was super smooth, it got rid of a lot of dead skin, and my face/acne looked better the next day :)

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1215115 on Dec 14, 2011

I bought this clay after reading page after page of positive reviews, and I must say I agree with every one of them! This clay is amazing, and it comes with so much in the package I won't have to buy it again for a very long time! I used it with "Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother" by Dynamic Health which I also purchased at iherb.com for a really cheap price. The container says to mix it with equal parts ACV and clay, but I found that to be a little too runny, so I added some more clay. I would say the perfect amount for one mask to cover your entire face and neck would be 1 tablespoon clay with a little less then 1 tablespoon ACV. The clay was more brown in color then I expected, but that's probably because I'm used to using QHMJM. When I mixed the clay with the ACV it fizzed for a few seconds, then turned into a nice smooth textured mask. I put it on my entire face and my neck and left it on for about 40 minutes. I turned the fan on in my room while it was drying for some extra air flow. The mask began to harden right away, and began to feel tight after about 20 minutes. It got a little itchy in spots, but nothing uncomfortable. After 40 minutes the mask was dry and very very tight. To remove the mask, I got a warm washcloth and dapped my face all over, and let the water soak into it for a few seconds. This got the mask wet again, and it wiped off very easily. I was honestly amazed with the results after just one use! My skin appeared so clear, and the few pimples I had were already gone! My skin was patchy red after using it, but that went away after about 30 minutes. I honestly love this, and am so glad I bought it! I'm going to start using it once a week, and I can't wait to see the long term results of repeated use!! I would recommend using your favorite moisturizer after you wash it off. LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :)

Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Posted by KiMaLi From Utah on Apr 15, 2013

This product is selling like crazy. It is a good facial remedy clay. Please check out our daily and weekly specials and also the freebies. If you found my review helpful please click on the yes button. .