• This vendor is unable to support demand. Click here for other options.

• Customer Ratings

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on May 04, 2011

I have acne prone skin and have had stubborn blackheads on my nose for over a decade. I bought this clay after hearing about bentonite's detoxing properties and its ability to pull dirt and oil out of the skin. I recieved my package and mixed two teaspoons of the mask with one teaspoon of organic ACV and two teaspoons of aloe vera gel. This made enough to cake a very, very thick layer on my face. It took a long time to dry- well over an hour. As the mask dried, I felt slowly it tightening and my skin, especially the skin of my nose, was noticeably pulsing. Very strange feeling! The tightening/pulsing was uncomfortable to endure for so long, but it was not untolerable. The mask was pretty difficult to wipe off of my face, even after trying to soften it by laying a hot towel over my face. It probably took 30 minutes clean my face. Once the mask was off, the first thing I looked at was my nose and I was ecstatic! Some of the blackheads are gone completely and the others have lightened considerablyI This is after years of (unsuccessfully) trying every product for blackheads out there from Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque to those dreadful Biore pore strips. The second thing I noticed was that the size of my pores were reduced! So awesome! And this is only after one use. I can't wait to see what my skin will look like after a month of use!

My skin is doing so much better!

Posted by 5524566762259665728 on Apr 26, 2013

I first saw this on youtube and a young lady had a positive review on it. Then i went and searched more about this clay on youtube and saw several other reviewers. What I notIced was that they really had flawless skin. So anyways i bought this product and it came in three days. I got a glass bowl and mixed evil amounts of this clay and vinegar. When i applied the mixture on my face i did notice just very little pulsating but it tightened my skin more. When i washed it off my skin was pretty red and it feltmvery soft. However my pimples were still the same size. However after an hour of washing it off, i noticed that the pimples had reduced in size. The next day the pimples were gone or barely even noticeable. I was soo shocked, and i didnt know something so natural could work for me soo well. I apply it twice a week and i should say that it is a bit time consuming and it is messy. i use it twice a week. I realized that my skin has really few breakouts then it did before. I still get a pimple or two but it is not as bad as I was getting before i used the clay. This is also very slowly helping with my hyperpigmentation from acne. I realized thst this clay really helped improve my skin and my confidence. I wish i knew about this product before, because i wasted so much money on acne medications such as epiduo, adaplane, tretinoin, tazorac, benozyl peroxide, ziana, clearasil, etc. I wish this product was adveritzed more, because it really does have miracles.i havemild acne btw and it is hormonal. I also notioced that there is a part of my cheeks that I usually break out the most, and after I started using this clay the area of my cheek stopped breaking out in that area. I have never been soo content with my skin ever before. This clay which is soo affordable has changed my life so much, and I am so thankful that i found this. If you are debating on buying this product i hghly recommend that u do because ir really helps the skin good luck!

BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best facial mask there is, so thanks iHerb for carrying this product!!! I've been using this for years and don't need to use any other facial treatments 'cos this keeps my skin so clean and in good condition. One jar will last months if used just on the face, but in this price and with these postages I recommend to order a couple at least, just to be on the safe side ;)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1633955 on Apr 11, 2011

I mixed the clay with apple cider vinegar, left it on for 10-15 minutes, and took it off in the shower. It was pretty easy to get the clay off. The clay turned my face into a statue when it was on, and I could feel some of the pulling sensation. After I took it off my face was super smooth, it got rid of a lot of dead skin, and my face/acne looked better the next day :)

Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 15, 2013

This product is selling like crazy. It is a good facial remedy clay. Please check out our daily and weekly specials and also the freebies. If you found my review helpful please click on the yes button. .

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1215115 on Dec 14, 2011

I bought this clay after reading page after page of positive reviews, and I must say I agree with every one of them! This clay is amazing, and it comes with so much in the package I won't have to buy it again for a very long time! I used it with "Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother" by Dynamic Health which I also purchased at iherb.com for a really cheap price. The container says to mix it with equal parts ACV and clay, but I found that to be a little too runny, so I added some more clay. I would say the perfect amount for one mask to cover your entire face and neck would be 1 tablespoon clay with a little less then 1 tablespoon ACV. The clay was more brown in color then I expected, but that's probably because I'm used to using QHMJM. When I mixed the clay with the ACV it fizzed for a few seconds, then turned into a nice smooth textured mask. I put it on my entire face and my neck and left it on for about 40 minutes. I turned the fan on in my room while it was drying for some extra air flow. The mask began to harden right away, and began to feel tight after about 20 minutes. It got a little itchy in spots, but nothing uncomfortable. After 40 minutes the mask was dry and very very tight. To remove the mask, I got a warm washcloth and dapped my face all over, and let the water soak into it for a few seconds. This got the mask wet again, and it wiped off very easily. I was honestly amazed with the results after just one use! My skin appeared so clear, and the few pimples I had were already gone! My skin was patchy red after using it, but that went away after about 30 minutes. I honestly love this, and am so glad I bought it! I'm going to start using it once a week, and I can't wait to see the long term results of repeated use!! I would recommend using your favorite moisturizer after you wash it off. LOVE THIS STUFF!!! :)

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1059411 on Mar 13, 2012

I rarely, and I mean rarely, leave reviews for products. This stuff is a miracle. I have embarrassingly large pores, especially in the nose area. I thought that they would be there forever and I would just deal with it. I bought this product solely on a review of another large pore sufferer, and they were right. I've used this product two times and my pores are minimal. MINIMAL. It's insane. I sit and stare at my face and have danced around in joy of my new luscious face. It's a tad drying, but I don't even care if my face is going to look this heavenly. Worth every penny, and iherb always ships fast. Thank you!

great stuff!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is really a great mask - it takes off all the dead skin and also makes skin looking much more fresh and healthy shining. Recommend this product and thanks to iherb for all the great offered products!Miracle worker for hair and face!

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I was suffering from stubborn mild acne and as suggested, I bought this with apple cider vinegar. Mixed 3T clay with 3T apple cider vinegar. The first thing I noticed was the clay fizzing in the glass as the clay and vinegar were mixing. Had an ample quantity to do my full face, neck, chest and shoulders. Left the clay on for half an hour and must say this is the tightest clay mask I've ever used and an interesting pulsating feeling on my face and nose as it was drying! Took some time to wash the hard dry clay off but was pleasantly surprised that the stubborn acne had gone totally after half an hour! Wicked. I think I might to dontate all other masks I've got lying around to friends and sticking with this one.

FABULOUS!!!!!! Highly recommended :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Oct 28, 2013

My combination/oily face skin loveeeeeeeeeeee this mask. Very effective and deeply cleansed my face. It works better than my previous Kiehl's Deep Pore Rare Earth mask and CHEAPER!!!! I mix this with Bragg's ACV and have excellent results. After reading many reviews, i don't mix it with water. I follow exactly the instructions as on the mask container. Very Happy & Highly recommended. This mask deserved 10 STARS FROM ME :D