Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

BabyGanics, Smooth Moves, Extra Gentle Daily Lotion SPF 15+, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (358 ml) (Discontinued Item)

great product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 28, 2012

i only use this when i am indoor. when i am outdoor, i need higher rated SPF. this has good slip. unlike some sunscreen that is hard to blend. perhaps because this combines mineral and synthetic sunscreen actives. also because the mineral sunscreen active content is low. it has nice scent to it even though it is fragrance free.

best daily lotion

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013

I use this as my daily sunblock. I've tried a couple of brands on this site, and while they were pretty good, they were a bit too thick. This was very nice and went on nicely.

great lotion

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jun 06, 2013

good ingredients, spf, smooth ...

Easy to apply and offers sun protection

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I find this product very useful if my kids need to go outdoors for a short while or when it's not very sunny. Because it's easier and faster to apply than regular sun blocks and does not leave any whitish streaks. My kids don't stay still for sun block application so this products offers some sun protection while otherwise, I won't be able to apply any sun block on them at all for brief outings. It's a plus that they get some moisturization as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<