BabyGanics, The Germinator, Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol Free, Tangerine, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gentler on my already dry hands

Posted by Reviewer1266936 on Mar 04, 2012

In the winter the skin on my thumbs cracks open and I use lots of hand sanitizer but it just made things worse. This alcohol free hand sanitizer allows me to maintain my need to use lots of hand sanitizer and save my skin. I just wish there were more fragrances available.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3132782 on Oct 09, 2012

Great for kids and adults

Best hand sanitizer for little ones

Posted by Reviewer2097278 on Jul 03, 2013

I LOVE this. This is always in my baby bag whenever I bring the little ones out. Smells good too!

Infection control nurse

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

I'm a nurse and a mother of a baby so you can't imagine how many times a day I wash my hands! This product is a very gentle way to maintain hand hygiene I wish they had it in all the hospitals!

The only hand sanitizer I can use

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Jan 30, 2014

I have multiple food/chemical sensitivities and find it hard to find products that I can use without a reaction.Though this product doesn't say gluten,dairy,corn,soy or egg free I'm able to use it no problem.Doesn't dry out hands which for me is a huge plus.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »