Did not work for my pets

Posted by 4701532501074923202 on Apr 12, 2016

I have 3 dog's, did't work on them, one even got more affraid :(

Much Calmer Cat Thanks To Rescue Remedy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

One of my cats, a female Bombay/Bermese mix, has been stress grooming to the point of bald patches on her haunches, belly & elbows. It was difficult to get her to eat since mealtime was the most stressful activity for her, for some reason. After testing negative for everything including common allergies, it was determined that she was in the beginning stages of "kitty senility". (She is 12 years old.) My vet prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for her but when she didn't show any signs of improvement after a couple of weeks, I decided to try a more natural approach with the Rescue Remedy Pet product. In less than 48 hours I noticed a dramatic difference in her behavior. She was much calmer, less skiddish and was able to eat her meals without constantly looking over her shoulder for that "phantom predator". We can now also enter a room without her fleeing in a panic to run and hide under the bed. She is very high-strung so I had to give her a double dose of 8 drops in her food, twice per day for the first week or so. Now, after 1 month I've been able to reduce her dosage to 4 drops and her fur has almost completely grown back. I can't say enough good things about this product! It has brought back my sweet little girl who has returned to her loving, affectionate & confident self. I recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

It's work

Posted by 5555528211197912131 on Jun 07, 2015

It can improve my shiba's emotion She can sleep well & less stress after drinking it worth to try

buen producto natural..

Posted by 4772820710756246248 on Jun 05, 2015

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...

She seems calmer

Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 15, 2015

This old lady has miliary dermatitis, which apparently is the worst form of feline alopecia. The drops calmed her down enough that after a few days I was able to get her to the vet. Always a problem: right after I got her as a tiny kitten she lost the sight of her right eye in an accident and spent the next three months being toted back and forth to the vet in a carrier, so now she hates it. It was easy getting her there this time.

God's product

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

this medicine helps pets who just lost their home very much. this made them bark less & sleep more comfortable. but needs to repeat intake at least twice a nite.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by 5571778163580724839 on Oct 29, 2014

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

Mi gata las adora!

Posted by 5406445280576229840 on Sep 19, 2014

Me atreví a comprar estas flores para mi gata pues había leído buenos comentarios, y debo decir que los comentarios se quedaron cortos, mi gata adora las gotas, tan pronto me ve con el frasquito en la mano empieza a ronronear pidiendo su ración. Siento que mi gata está más tranquila, dado que los gatos no son muy amigos de los ruidos fuertes, ahora que está tomando estas gotitas le ayuda mucho. Ya encargué un nuevo frasco para ella!

there's no change on my dog

Posted by 5464475267450864811 on Jun 25, 2014

she's still in strees and even double dose doesn't get her calm

Doesn't work

Posted by 5444962553928091898 on May 15, 2014

Doesn't work on my cat :(