Badger Company, Baby Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Chamomile & Calendula, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Subtle Scent, Great Sunscreen

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2381104 on Oct 21, 2011

I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.

Great sunscreen

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I love that this is non-nano particle, so very safe for my kids. Although it makes you look a little pale when applied to skin it is natural and safe. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

lack of effectivness

Posted by Reviewer1055821 on Apr 13, 2013

Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best sunscreen for babies