Happy!

Posted by cendrillon on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this when looking for an eye cream, hoping it would help reduce and keep at bay the wrinkles I am starting to get. It didn't really help for that, and I didn't like it for use around the eyes as it is really thick and drags the skin during application. Then I tried using it as a night cream and it actually works wonders! My skin glows and is velvet-soft! Plus it is good value for money and the ingredients are natural :) // J'ai acheté ce baume dans ma recherche de crème pour contour des yeux en espérant qu'il réduise mes rides naissantes et évite leur démultiplication. Je ne l'ai pas trouvé d'une grande aide à ce niveau, de plus le produit est très dense, et donc il ne permet pas vraiment une application délicate pour la peau fragile du contour de l'oeil. Cela dit, j'ai fini par le tester comme crème de nuit pour le visage, et là je l'ai trouvé merveilleux ! Ma peau est devenue beaucoup plus douce et saine ! De plus, le rapport qualité-prix est imbattable et les ingrédients sont naturels :)

Night treatment

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Mar 05, 2014

this nice oitment (balm) is not a cream. Do not get mixed up when ordering hoping you will get a light or even thick emulsion (cream). It's a very dense and oily balm. This said, the smell is out of this world delicate. It has been a live saver for my poor canadian skin throughout the coldest winter ever (that's 50 years!!): I use it mixed 1/2 1/2 with a cream at night, and also a bit on my dry hands (burnt from the cold). The next day my skin feels very hydrated and less red. I highly recommend it, I'm totally in love with it!

Luxurious - but use sparingly

Posted by juliem on Feb 04, 2013

This is my favourite Badger balm and is incredible for dry skin. It absorbs very readily and leaves my older skin feeling very comfortable and supple. For day time use I emulsify it in my hands with my regular face oil mix before applying it as it seems a bit too rich to use alone. I love that the ingredients are all natural and it is beautifully scented.

뱃져 로즈뷰티밤

Posted by Reviewer1466823 on May 15, 2013

닐스야드 뷰티밤 구하기가 힘들어 뱃져로 갈아탓는데 향도좋고 성분도 굿~요걸로 화장지우고 기초 까지 해결할수 있어서 좋아요 근데지성피부는 조금만 써야할듯 너무기름져요

love

Posted by Reviewer2936445 on Nov 05, 2012

i have dry skin, it suits me very very well, it glows like sun

Container lid was broken! Please be more considerate with packaging!

Posted by 5335565263292150645 on Jul 15, 2013

Product itself is good! I just didn't know where to complain about the broken lid. Would have given a 5 star.

Beauty balm

Posted by 5600778318713072063 on Jun 19, 2015

I searched your site with 'vegan' for personal care products and this one came up. It said vegan and cruelty free. When I got it and after I had used some I read the ingredients list and it contains beeswax!! Beeswax is not a vegan product. I do not ever use Beeswax. This product was quite expensive but I can't use it. As I am on my own I have no one to even give it to. I did email to iherb to ask you to remove NON vegan items from your vegan searches.

נהדר

Posted by 5198994044202048274 on Jan 18, 2016

קרם פנים טוב מאוד בעל ניחוח נעים, אבל מעט שמנוני. היתרון המרכזי שלו הוא שהוא אינו מכיל מים ולכן גם אין בו חומרים משמרים. בגלל שהוא שומני, לדעתי הוא טוב בעיקר לחורף ו/או כקרם לילה, כי אחרי ששמים אותו העור נראה מבריק וקצת שמנוני.

HEAVENLY!

Posted by 5503350166003068415 on Mar 02, 2015

High quality luxurious beauty balm! The ingredients are AMAZING and the essential oil blend of rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile gives such a beautiful floral and clean scent! Rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile are potent skin care essential oils that will heal, repair, and rejuvenate your skin. They are also calming essential oils that will help with anxiety and insomnia. I put this on before bed and in about a minute I feel sooo relaxed which helps me fall asleep. BUY THIS! You will not be disappointed!

LUXURIOUS!!!!

Posted by 4659830278033642062 on Dec 29, 2013

I absolutely love this balm, is it luxurious, smooth, smells divine (I love the scent of roses) and it is just great and nourishing for the delicate under eye area. I like it as lip balm as well. I will reorder definetly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »