Badger Company, Lip Tint & Shimmer, Red Jasper/Opal Shimmer, .17 oz (4.8 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nice, but I prefer Alba TerraTints in Blaze

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Aug 13, 2010

I wrote a review for the Red Tourmaline shade as well, which is a pale pink that makes my naturally pigmented lips look sickly. This shade is more red, and looks very natural on my lips. It stays put and doesn't bleed into fine lines or collect in the corners of my mouth like conventional lipsticks tend to do. It also wears away very evenly and looks natural the whole time while it's on your lips. The texture is delightfully creamy and silky, and there's no detectable flavor or scent. This lipbalm has two ends: one color, one shimmer. You're supposed to be able to wear them either alone or together. I do not recommend wearing the shimmer end by itself unless you're into the 1960's frosty white "mod" lips look. I prefer the Alba TerraTints Blaze shade to this one because Blaze suits my cool toned skintone better. While this one is more of a soft true red, Blaze is a berry red. On the downside, TerraTints contain SPF, which I don't care for in a lip product. They're also mint flavored, which is nice, but I prefer the unflavored Badger ones. I don't know if I'll buy this again or stick to my usual TerraTints. I need to test drive this shade some more before I decide.

Good, Non-Toxic Lip Tint

Posted by Mincruiser on Sep 07, 2013

I was surprised at some of the negative reviews of this product. It is a healthy, non-toxic lip tint and in my opinion does just what it is supposed to do: it provides a wash of moist, natural looking tint to your lips. Those that are looking for a heavier, longer lasting "color" can turn to Estee Lauder or Lancome and not to a natural non-toxic product such as this one. I am very satisfied with the product and would definitely purchase it again, both this shade and the Garnet shade. On my lips the Red Jasper shade looks like an enhanced version of my natural lip color, and the Garnet shade is a bit more pronounced, so I use that one when going out in the evenings.

Badger Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Feb 02, 2011

Nice color, good product but need to re-apply often

Nice colour

Posted by HeidiT on Mar 25, 2011

I like this a lot and I will probably continue to buy it, but I wish they'd make an all-in-one product instead.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1187316 on Jun 27, 2011

very good quality, makes lips very smooth, but the red side is very dark for me, closer to brown colour

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »