This is rated healthy

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

I researched sunscreen looking for products which has the least unhealthy additives and this one topped the list. I just had to quit using it because it's very greasy and never sinks into my skin but stays on top and gets onto anything it touches. Disappointing as it's highly rated health-wise.

Worked in Thaialand's extreme sun.

Posted by Reviewer1951532 on Apr 10, 2016

Although I was also careful to keep my baby in the shade as much as possible and in doors during peak hours when able, this sunscreen protected well against Thailand's intense sun. She has no sign of sun damage on her fair skin. Also we shared with my friend's red haired daughter because her sunscreen was giving her a rash on her face. The Badger sunscreen even protected her very light skin and she had no reaction to it.

good for outdoor

Posted by 4950259368910756368 on Mar 02, 2016

I wear them when go hiking, it did protect me from sun burn. Recommend for outdoor activities. Just the texture is very thick, hard to spread. And very white, cant wear there as everyday sunscreen

caused heat rash

Posted by 5462212184164584850 on Jan 01, 2016

we just spent a week in the maldives doing lots of outdoor sports in the sun. my son and i who both used this sunscreen got heat rash from clogged pores. my husband who used a different sunscreen did not have the same issue

Ni una quemadura

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

Lo estuve usando en la cara en la playa este verano y pese a que soy muy blanca no me quemé. No le pongo las 5 estrellas porque deja efecto Casper. Extendiéndola muy bien se puede reducir el efecto, y en mi caso al ser bastante blanca de piel no es exagerado, y echando unos polvos bronceadores por encima queda perfecto. Por otro lado es una ventaja si se les va a echar la crema a los niños, porque queda rastro de dónde se ha echado crema.

The only Sunscreen I use !

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 04, 2015

I have been using this product for a year. It is the best in my opinion because has no dangerous chemicals, not even Titanium Dioxide, which is not so good. Reapply every 2/3 hours. Leaves a thin white-ish layer on skin, this is because the product is not absorbing into the blood like the other sunscreens in the market, especially the ones that have oxybenzone, octisalate.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on May 29, 2015

I love this product. No toxic.

很难推,感觉会发白

Posted by 4635200170790466920 on May 28, 2015

就是难推,难难难,很白,成分很简单,就靠氧化锌,据说物理防晒一般都厚重,所以我每次都小量小量一点点抹,习惯也还好,出门一会白色感觉就看不太出来了

Good

Posted by 4708768691980841730 on May 17, 2015

Good

fantastic product!!

Posted by marianF on May 02, 2015

The best sunscreen that I've ever used.The ingredient list couldn't be any simpler and safer (many so-called natural sunscreens contain not so natural ingredients like silicones). Texture is fine, a bit thick and requires some rubbing but eventually it sinks in nicely and I noticed that it sort of evens out my skin tone, sth like wearing finishing powder.Most importantly, it protects very very effectively.It seemed to be a small amount of product but a little goes a long way and I think one tub will last me for the summer months (I use it daily on face arms and decollete).