Very crunchy and thin crisp cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 03, 2014

The cookies are very good made mostly with organic and natural ingredients, but little too sweet. They are very thin and crispy type cookies of very cute animal shapes just like ones on the package, it will be great for kids and health conscious adults! I was worried the cookies will be all broken into pieces like some reviewer stated but almost all of them kept original animal shapes and not broken into pieces. I think iHerb improved packaging, it was well packed with extra air packing materials. I will repeat order and highly recommend!

Riquisimas

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014

En mi casa ya son un clásico, las compro bastante porque nos gustan a toda la familia

Crunchy good stuff!

Posted by 4614621028731003219 on Apr 09, 2016

One of the best chocolate chip cookies I've eaten. Great on taste & best of all you can snack with no guilt because it's all good stuff in it.

good

Posted by 4963100636504355121 on May 03, 2016

very like the animal shape n feel happy

Great cookies --- not just for kids!

Posted by 4624531230718792772 on Jul 16, 2014

Sooo delicious

Increibles!!!!

Posted by 5533645058515123116 on Jul 17, 2014

Se han convertido en uno de mis favoritos, son sobrosas, dulces y naturales!!!! Me encantan!!!!

Hit with fussy kiddos

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Aug 03, 2014

I haven't tried these however my highly fussy 6yr old loves these.

Just... Perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1370437 on Nov 03, 2014

My favourite chocolate cookies from all around the world!!! It was the second time I ordered them. My goodness!!! I really love them!!! To have it as snack, when you need chocolate or simply because YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE COOKIES. Let's give a try guys, it's worth it!

온 가족이 다 좋아해요..

Posted by 5574067425829329176 on Apr 13, 2015

평가가 좋아서 믿고 샀는데 역시나 맛있네요! 스낵키멀 스낵 중 가장 맛있어요.. 어린애도 청소년도 어른도 자꾸 찾게 되는 맛.. 가격만 좀 더 싸면 왕창 사놓을텐데.. 그래도 작은 봉지보다는 이게 약간 더 저렴한 듯..

Love it!

Posted by 4754877462541699665 on Sep 12, 2015

I'm 25 and my sister is 22, we both love this healthy snack! Not too sweet, everything is just fine. Definitely would buy again. Thanks iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »