Go-To Blender

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 01, 2016

I reach for this brush nearly every day since receiving. Doesn't shed, I like the different lengths of the bristles, I feel like it works quicker than other blending brushes I own. Gentle around the eye area, and I like that it is made of sustainable products. Would recommend.

Nice blending brush

Posted by 4974535468484477372 on Mar 06, 2016

Like this brush a lot it's great for blending eyeshadow in the crease! It sheds a little, but i can live with that.

very rough!

Posted by 5215062756276041663 on Feb 09, 2016

This is way too rough for eyes! Very disappointed ,I loved the 776 one though which is a dupe for 217 from mac. 776 has natural hair ,the 785 is a mix of synthetic and natural. .

good

Posted by 5284797397856509351 on Jan 26, 2016

It's my favorite brush soft and good for blending

It's ok

Posted by 4859340348736467252 on May 14, 2015

A good pries and does what it is supposed to. my problem with it is that it's a little too stiff and the hair is not fluffy and nice but a little stiff and hard on the skin. It does the job (I blend and blur my concealer with it) but I don't love the feeling and looking for a better one

buena

Posted by 4612424139858582206 on May 05, 2015

genial para el corrector, aunque a veces deja líneas

really good fluffy brush

Posted by Janjah on Apr 28, 2015

I love this blending brush from studio line,it's tiny bit scratchy but still blends very well !

it's amezing !!!

Posted by 4711296289364060856 on Apr 07, 2015

i love this brush so much. it didnt scratch my eyes at all and it blends the color so smooth and nice.

OK Budget brush

Posted by carolyntay on Mar 25, 2015

Ok quality and a little harsh compared to Sigma, I know the difference in price! It does a good job blowing out eyeshadow and eliminating harsh lines but it DOES shed when you wash it :( Otherwise, good brush for budget peeps!

Don't like it

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Feb 18, 2015

I don't like this brush. It is too spiky and it looses hairs. After I've washed it, it lost its shape. Wouldn't buy it again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »