Disappointed

Posted by 5227193643190621327 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this upon high recommendation from one of my favourite beauty YouTubers, and I have to say I am really disappointed. I don't doubt the quality of the brush, it is obviously well made, but it's just not for me. I think I've found I have fairly small eyes, and for starters this brush it just a bit too big to be able work easily. Secondly, it is not soft at all. It is quite scratchy, perhaps due to the duo fibre brush head, I have heard these types can be scratchy on the skin. So it is not comfortable on the delicate eye skin, and I find I have to really find a good angle to brush so I don't hurt myself. Lastly, it has made very visible dotted dents in my beloved eye shadows. It is so obvious where I have used this brush, it picks up so much product so easily, but not in a good way. It tends to just shift it all over the place rather than collect in the brush fibres. This has ruined my perception on Bdellium tools and I will not be repurchasing any of their brushes. Back to Sigma and Real Techniques for me.

Pratique

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on May 01, 2015

Je l'utilise peu mais il est parfait pour vraiment bien estomper et bien floutter un smokey eyes. Pinceau à avoir dans sa collection mais pas indispensable pour des débutantes

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 787, 1 Lg. Tapered Blending Brush is a GREAT MAKEUP BRUSH!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Use this brush for controlled lightweight application and it works well with mineral pigments. This brush makes easy application on the eye crease and around the nose area. This has optimized soft natural and synthetic mixed fibers.

Encantada con este producto!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 29, 2015

Cuando lo compré, esperaba que fuera una brocha de ojos para difuminar, pero su tamaño es muy grande para esa función (se puede utilizar, pero si no quieres mucha precisión), se puede utilizar para poner sombra en todo el párpado también. Para lo que a mí me ha encantado es para difuminar el corrector, tanto de ojeras como de los granitos o manchas.

perfect!!!!!!

Posted by 4883425594177509896 on Jan 02, 2015

The best brush for blending, a little bit bigger than i prefer but very very soft.

Un poco grande

Posted by 4900455305104346001 on Jan 02, 2015

Lo utilizo para la aplicación de una sombra neutra en toda la cuenca del ojo. Lo encuentro excesivamente grande. Cuando lo pedí esperaba uno para difuminar contornos, pero este es demasiado grande, pero así y todo lo utilizo cada día, es suave y no suelta pelo.

disappointed

Posted by 5108942457383091994 on Jan 19, 2014

I have never received my order.

不妨一試!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Oct 23, 2013

我用它上碎粉於一些已遮瑕位置,作眼部定妝. 毛質: 柔軟度8分 掉毛: 第一次清洗已掉了數條毛,除此之外尚算能快捷洗掉污垢

Bof!!

Posted by 5547762138840254541 on Oct 05, 2013

J'ai acheter ce pinceau pour avoir une réserve de blender , mais le pinceau pique , si vous effleurez ça va mais des que l'on appuie un peu ça pique et je n'apprécie pas du tout car g la peau très sensible à ce niveau mais chaque personne est différente mais la peau étant très fine sur les paupieres je ne le conseil pas vraiment!!

Good brush

Posted by 4766812699340223660 on Oct 04, 2013

Perfect under eye. Perhaps no very very soft

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »