La recomiendo

Posted by 5059850344098043532 on Jun 20, 2013

Es una brocha perfecta para el corrector pues para sombras es muy grande, pero para el corrector es perfecta, no suelta ni un pelo al lavarla y es super suave.Estoy muy contenta con ella

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on Jul 05, 2013

This has lovely soft bristles and is great for blending. It's a lot bigger than traditional blending brushes which I liked.

Disappointed

Posted by 5227193643190621327 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this upon high recommendation from one of my favourite beauty YouTubers, and I have to say I am really disappointed. I don't doubt the quality of the brush, it is obviously well made, but it's just not for me. I think I've found I have fairly small eyes, and for starters this brush it just a bit too big to be able work easily. Secondly, it is not soft at all. It is quite scratchy, perhaps due to the duo fibre brush head, I have heard these types can be scratchy on the skin. So it is not comfortable on the delicate eye skin, and I find I have to really find a good angle to brush so I don't hurt myself. Lastly, it has made very visible dotted dents in my beloved eye shadows. It is so obvious where I have used this brush, it picks up so much product so easily, but not in a good way. It tends to just shift it all over the place rather than collect in the brush fibres. This has ruined my perception on Bdellium tools and I will not be repurchasing any of their brushes. Back to Sigma and Real Techniques for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1899249 on Aug 12, 2013

Good

不妨一試!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Oct 23, 2013

我用它上碎粉於一些已遮瑕位置,作眼部定妝. 毛質: 柔軟度8分 掉毛: 第一次清洗已掉了數條毛,除此之外尚算能快捷洗掉污垢

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 787, 1 Lg. Tapered Blending Brush is a GREAT MAKEUP BRUSH!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Use this brush for controlled lightweight application and it works well with mineral pigments. This brush makes easy application on the eye crease and around the nose area. This has optimized soft natural and synthetic mixed fibers.

perfect!!!!!!

Posted by 4883425594177509896 on Jan 02, 2015

The best brush for blending, a little bit bigger than i prefer but very very soft.

Encantada con este producto!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 29, 2015

Cuando lo compré, esperaba que fuera una brocha de ojos para difuminar, pero su tamaño es muy grande para esa función (se puede utilizar, pero si no quieres mucha precisión), se puede utilizar para poner sombra en todo el párpado también. Para lo que a mí me ha encantado es para difuminar el corrector, tanto de ojeras como de los granitos o manchas.

Pratique

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on May 01, 2015

Je l'utilise peu mais il est parfait pour vraiment bien estomper et bien floutter un smokey eyes. Pinceau à avoir dans sa collection mais pas indispensable pour des débutantes

Good brush

Posted by 4766812699340223660 on Oct 04, 2013

Perfect under eye. Perhaps no very very soft

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »