Tasty stock

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

Adds great taste to soups

Thanks

Posted by 4892868339165808747 on Apr 09, 2016

Good 👌🏻

Wonderful and versitile

Posted by catnipmouse on Mar 03, 2016

You can use this for so many things. Gravy, soup, stuffing, rice. A must have!

;;;;(

Posted by 4944346932950691135 on Jan 23, 2016

I did not like this product at all......has a bitter taste

Mmmmm! Very good!!

Posted by 4980531497769187144 on Feb 20, 2015

I love these bullions!!! I am making my own organic soups, gravies, and rice dishes and these organic bullions are delicious! I highly recommend them and will be reordering them soon!!!

Better than boxed and easier to store

Posted by 5087608057762264881 on Dec 29, 2014

Flavor is much better than boxed stock and you can control the intensity by adding more or less. I like a vege tasting sauce, soup or stew. Convenience is great and according to PBS, America's Test Kitchen TV show, it can stay refrigerated for up to 2 years although they didn't qualify that statement indicating if it applied also to already opened jars. Nonetheless I have tried various boxed stocks and they all have other ingredients added and have a weak vege flavor so this is much better suited to my tastes. The only thing I would prefer is less salt. I compensate by not adding salt to whatever I'm cooking. I would like though to have the control of salt left up to me. Other than the salt issue this product is great and I've made this, the chicken, and beef base a pantry staple and intend to add the clam base.

soups on

Posted by 5573778086806822689 on Oct 28, 2014

I have used this for all of my soups I make for the Winter. Soups taste delicious. I made black bean soup, red bean soup, plantain soup and vegetable soup. having this base to use is the easiest plus you don't have to use a lot.

Linda Fung, HK

Posted by 5400551754038655612 on Sep 25, 2014

I have been using this product for more than one year now. Love it cause it tastes natural and less artificial ingredients in there.

Dark taste

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

This had a darker taste than the "no chicken" from the same brand. I preferred the "no chicken". It had a pretty salty taste, and almost yeasty. A pretty decent bouillon, as I was able to make some good dishes with it.

a little goes a long way

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 23, 2014

nice flavour, although it leaked in transit. It was packaged well though, and didn't affect anything else in the order. would definitely get this one again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »