Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Fresh, Natural Fabric Refresher, Lavender, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1115202 on May 25, 2013

gentle lavender scent is good got it instead of Febrize which seems harzardous this is good enough for me but it's package design needs to be upgraded.

Bio Kleen Fabric Refresher

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Jun 25, 2014

I purchased another fabric refresher through iHerb and I must say I prefer this version more - the smell isn't as powerful as the other brand. It's much lighter which I prefer. I'm definitely going to be buying more of this once I'm out.

A good find

Posted by 5617404484221884451 on Aug 08, 2013

The item arrived with 1/4 of its content remaining due to spillage, but iHerb has since refunded me. I used it on my sofa, my pet's bedding and the bag I have been using everyday for a long time. I must say this product got rid of odour rather effectively, and I like its fragrance. Best of all, it's natural. I would recommend this product. However, I won't be ordering this again as I don't wish to risk another spillage.

Quite nice

Posted by EnPassant on Aug 18, 2014

I spray it on my carpet when I vacuum and also on the curtains. I think it helps get rid of pet odors without leaving harmful chemicals behind. It does smell like lavender as advertised, but there is something else in there that makes it slightly unpleasant. I guess it's the smell of one of their ingredients. The unpleasant smell isn't really prominent so if used sparingly, there shouldn't be a problem. I wish they would come out with more different scents like Mrs. Meyers so we could have fun switching around and choosing different ones according to our moods. 掃除機をかけるときにカーペットにスプレーし、カーテンにも使います。ペットのにおいがきちんと取れているようです。商品名の通り、ラベンダーの香りがしますが少し原料臭もするので、あまりたくさんスプレーしないほうが無難です。ほかにもレモンタイムの香りがあるようですが、気分によって使いわけられるようにもっといろんな香りのものを作ってほしいです。