Excellent cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Oct 24, 2010

Works great as toilet, sink and shower glass cleaner. Have to use a lot to get work done

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 09, 2011

I really like this - it works! I have used the Ecover stuff that also works, but it has such a strong smell that lasts a long time. This has good scrubbing power and smells good!

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010

Smells clean with the minty scent, but took more scrubbing than my chemical cleaners. It does leave my rusty looking rings so I guess I will have to get a different cleaner. Otherwise happy that it cleans with less chemicals:)

Pleasant smell, cleans well, great product!

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on May 04, 2011

I was really pleased with the light minty fresh smell of this toilet scrub. Some other brands' natural toilet cleansers have overpowering scents that are too much for my sensitive nose. This is perfect and the micro-scrubbers do a great job of getting the toilet bowl clean.

Perfect cleanser

Posted by EcoMom on Feb 15, 2013

Worked so well on the toilet that I used it in the shower as well. Very mild but effective. No lingering smell. Nice, fresh clean scent. I love the whole biokleen line. Slowly replacing all my cleansers with biokleen products. A little goes a long way with all of them.

Great cleaner!

Posted by livelig on Dec 16, 2011

I really like this toilet cleaner. It smells minty fresh and cleans so good! This cleaner is so much better than the Ecover one

works well

Posted by bbchris on Feb 26, 2012

Thanks iherb for another great product

Smells great & cleans well

Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013

Good multi purpose cleaner. Use it to clean the toilet as well. Cleans up very well & love the smell. It's natural & eco friendly as well so it's safe for the environment.

Highly recommend!!!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Feb 01, 2011

Cleans very well! And smell is very fresh!!!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1983790 on Jun 17, 2011

the scrub smells really nice and cleans well, very satified

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »