Germ shield

Posted by 4902719315953692502 on May 23, 2012

This is the best all around product that I have ever found. If you feel like you are getting sick, if someone in your household is sick - drink one of these and you will have a shield. You will strengthen your immune system and they taste good also. When you read how the product is made it is amazing. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I give it to my family (as a Xmas gift) If because I want them to be well.I would give it 10 stars but there are only 5 there.

Contains Mannitol

Posted by Reviewer3288975 on Jul 08, 2014

I fail to see the wisdom in taking a product that is supposed to help you, but the product contains ingredients that are not good for you or those ingredients cause unwanted side effects.

phlegm is gone

Posted by Reviewer1376975 on Mar 10, 2012

For about 7 years now, I have been getting phlegm in the morning. Then the last 3 years, I got to the point that it would not go away no matter how many times I cleared my throat. So I bought this product for my wife for another reason, but she was picky and would not drink it. Being that I don't like things to go to waste, I started using it. The reason I'm telling the story is because I did not buy it for phlegm. But within 3 days of using it, I noticed that I was not "hacking" up in the morning. It was great! Well, the product is only a 20 day supply, so I ran out quick. I went to a vitamin shoppe to pick up some more NAC, but the Phlegm came back and just as bad as before I started taking anything. I don't know why effervescent would work better than just taking pills, but from my experience, Go with this product! matter of fact, I'm buying 4 boxes today

Best NAC for respiratory problems!

Posted by Reviewer3296176 on Jul 05, 2011

PharmaNac reduces the amount of mucus in your lungs, I have copd and this is the first NAC product that is making a difference in my breathing.

PharmaNAC

Posted by Reviewer2956873 on Jan 31, 2012

Protective antioxidant that helped me get through a couple of winters without serious colds or flu.

good

Posted by 4934037734015400891 on Jun 19, 2013

Delivery was fast. Is looking good effect.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2302202 on Jul 02, 2013

very convinient to eat and looks very safe.

It's good to me

Posted by 5563964924337644110 on Sep 25, 2013

I'm having a problem about cough and phelgm. After I ate this product, My symptoms are removed (It remains a little). Thanks to this product.

BioAdvantex PharmaNAC Is a Great

Posted by 5241209025152418192 on Nov 24, 2014

Two of my daughters who have special needs use this to help them keep from picking their skin. When we use PharmaNAC regularly, the picking behavior is reduced or eliminated. I've been ordering it from iHerb for over a year, and am always satisfied.

Great for Cold Prevention

Posted by HealthandWellness on Dec 16, 2014

This seems to be very effective in preventing cold and strengthen the immune systems. Reduces the symptoms of flu and cough. With the onset of flu, take 2 tablets combined with a Vit. C fizzy tablets, and you'll be fine. Price a little steep so will use sparingly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »