Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2701445 on Feb 26, 2012

Can't believe this pasta is gluten free. Has the texture, taste, everything wheat pasta has, but without any of the gluten. I will never go back to brown rice pasta again. It is by far the best gluten free pasta I have tried yet, and I've tried a bunch.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3045632 on Mar 22, 2012

Bionaturae is my favorite gluten free pasta because it tastes great.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3361493 on May 18, 2011

Nice change from penne. Tasty!

We like the Bionature Fusilli pasta even better!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

This was very good. But the taste of the Bionaturae Organic Gluten Free Pasta Fusilli was even better. This brand of gluten free pasta is the best tasting gluten free pasta we have tasted. Very close to 'real' pasta, possibly even better. We will purchase again. Thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1987019 on Oct 21, 2014

This was my first experience with gluten free pasta. Very happy with the flavour, the texture. Eaten with tomato meat sauce, was very close to the penne I used to eat. A great replacement for wheat pasta.

Great texture and taste

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 24, 2014

Used this the other night with a meat sauce. Followed the directions and I think I could serve this product up to people who were not gluten intolerant and they would not know. Will buy again. Melbourne Australia

Love This Pasta

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

It's nice to have a gluten free pasta that everyone likes. And I prefer this over the rice pasts. You need to cook it just right for the right texture, but if you follow directions it isn't difficult. I really enjoy this a lot.

Great

Posted by 5143727717527988415 on Sep 11, 2014

I don't think I ever gave anything a five star but this pasta is great! Cook it for 19 minutes not more.

You'd never know it's gluten free

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Jul 26, 2013

Flavor, texture, everything about it is good. I am now looking at Bionaturae's other products.

Very nice