B-Complex 100 for Nerves!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010

I love this product. I can tell the difference in my anxiety problem and energy when I miss my daily dose!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3235805 on May 19, 2010

I take one of these a day and can tell a HUGE difference in the way I feel and my energy levels. Highly recommend

Bluebonnet Nutrition, B-Complex 100, 100 Vcaps (BLB-00418)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Aug 17, 2013

Have tried many other brands of B complex. Like Bluebonnet the best. But am sorry to see that iHerbs no longer carries the bottles in 250 cap bottles.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2829169 on Feb 07, 2011

Anytime I've ordered from iHerb, the products come in a timely manner and the order is accurate.

Good quality and vegetarian capsules

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on May 29, 2012

I purchased this brand mainly because it is made with vegetarian capsules and does not contain gelatin or other animal derivatives. I don't feel much difference taking these over other brands, yet still feel good.

B12 is Cyanocobalamin

Posted by 4893910986728011477 on Mar 31, 2016

Cyanocobalamin is a cheap, synthetic chemical made in a laboratory. It's virtually impossible for you to find this form in nature. Low-end vitamin manufacturers use it because it can be bought in bulk and added to products with claims that they "contain vitamin B-12!" What they don't tell you is that the vitamin is bound to a toxic, poisonous cyanide molecule that must then be removed from your body by your liver. Cyanocobalamin is also up to 100 times cheaper than the higher quality methylcobalamin which we'll talk about below.

Love Bluebonnet Products

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Jun 08, 2011

I can always depend on the best quality when I select a Bluebonnet product. I need to add more B's to my diet and this selection of B's should work well. Not too large a pill either.

energy seeker

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Sep 04, 2009

high quality and works well

GREAT stuff

Posted by Reviewer2774657 on Dec 27, 2010

Worth the money!!!! Buy any and all products you can from Bluebonnet Nutrition.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Oct 28, 2011

Another great product from Bluebonnet. Easily absorbed and hardly any of the odor which one finds in other brands of B complex.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »