My bees really like it!

Posted by 4703990416681757702 on Feb 18, 2016

I'm a honeybee keeper. To keep my bees happy and healthy through the winter, I put together the Blue Bonnet Brewer's Yeast with some other ingredients I use. I wish I could upload a video of them gathering loads of pollen, and it's February in the Pacific Northwest! iherb has the best price for the quantity and was shipped quickly. I'll do business again with this company!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Feb 18, 2016

Seems to give me stamina.

Very nice flavour.

Posted by 4762782500785310705 on Nov 24, 2015

This Brewer's yeast has a very nice savory flavor, amazing on popcorn. t suits savory foods best.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Brewer's east, 2 lb

Posted by 4637543637650228644 on Jul 30, 2015

I feel confident using this product. I use it in soups, salads, anything you can sprinkle it on. My energy level is up and my cravings are down. Love the fact that it is Parve and gluten-free.

The best brewer's yeast out there

Posted by Reviewer1626441 on Mar 26, 2015

IMO this is the best brewer's yeast available. Looked at every brewer's yeast product on the market, many are not gluten free. Bluebonnet's product is gluten free. I am taking it, because it is a great source of many B vitamins, is an exceptional source of selenium and has a great amino acid profile. I wish it contained a little more chromium, but other brands that are gluten free often don't list chromium at all, thus seem to contain even less. Definitely recommend the product. It really comes at a fair price.

Very Good B Vitamins and other VItamins

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

This is good. We like that it contains natural vitmains, no synthetic vitamins added like other brands. We think is best source of natural B vitamins. thanks .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

BB Yeast

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 25, 2014

TAstes really good and i can also feel the slight energy when consume this product

brewers yeast

Posted by 5382999537163899049 on Jan 14, 2014

much milder taste and good nutrition

Inconsistent labeling and selling

Posted by 4720979286259556240 on Aug 15, 2013

I just spent more than $20 on this stuff, hoping to get the nutritional data listed on this site. Instead the data is different. It seems the nutrient content in brewers yeast changes with each batch (does not seem to be related to any particular company). This batch mentions nothing about copper at all (the only reason I got the brewers yeast was for the copper since I wanted to grow my hair as before) and has a higher zinc content than the previous labeling. Also the consistency at first glance appears to be the sort that I have choked on before - exactly like Twinlab's (another company's) when I last tried it summer last year - the sort that forms a mucky paste with water.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I think this is a good quality product. The only thing is that the flavor is too cheesy for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »