The stuff is ghastly

Posted by Reviewer1240499 on Jan 01, 2014

The bottle I got was so bad it lasted only 2 days before being dumped. The so-called Strawberry flavor is ghastly. It's a white liquid and it pours like molasses. How anyone could label this stuff "Strawberry Flavor" is beyond my comprehension. If you put it in a glass with water, expect to see residue stuck at the bottom when you are done. It may be alright if DON'T take it straight from the bottle and don't mix with water. Unless I mis-read the label I don't see that advised and for that reason it is 100% misleading.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on May 14, 2012

I really like this stuff. The flavor is great. It is a great way to get my calcium and magnesium in a highly absorbable form, and it is great that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors. I will buy this again.

Better tasting of all of them

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 13, 2012

Helps me sleep better if taken at night.

my daughter is taking it

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Feb 24, 2012

will reorder

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2168419 on Feb 19, 2012

Tastes great...I take it twice a day (half a dose each time)...makes me feel like I'm taking care of my body.

Very very good!

Posted by Reviewer3064989 on Jan 31, 2012

Fantastic service. Keep the good work and thanks again.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1903810 on Jan 11, 2012

I love the natural flavour - it's not all sickly sweet (it makes me feel like I'm defeating the purpose of taking alkalizing minerals when they're too sweet)

Great Taste, not chalky

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Oct 11, 2011

I take a lot of supplements so I try to take some liquids instead of all pills. I have taken liquid calcium in the past that was chalky, this was not. Nice dosage for my needs with the added benefit of magnesium citrate and vitamin D.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1326691 on Aug 15, 2011

Great dosage, not too sweet! Perfect!

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »