• Customer Ratings

Simple love

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

I simply love chia seeds! They're good for me, contain omega and fiber. They're so small and versitile that I can put them in everything! I use them when I bake bread, crackers and granola bars for some extra fiber and energy. I always put ts in my morning smoothie or morning oatmeal. If you have problems with you digestion, try soaking a tbs of these in some water or apple juice for a few hours, and drink it all a few hours before you go to bed. Your body will send you its regards the next morning.

seeds

Posted by sveta-goryun on Jan 05, 2012

good quality

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

kõige odavamad tÅ¡iiaseemned. hea kraam.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

Great value, god product. When i bake bread with these, i have them in water to make gel/binder (if you dont soak them a bit in water, they may taste a bit more than NOWs White Chia Seed)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

Corny, I know, but this product makes me think of those ridiculous chia pet commercials. The product itself is high quality, as I have come to expect from Bob's Red Mill. The seeds were fresh and lasted several months in my refrigeration. With all of Chia's health benefits, from it's Omega 3 profile, to fiber, to vitamins, it is truly one of the powerhouse superfoods available today. I would order this product again and enjoy in smoothies or oatmeal.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 04, 2012

Helps curb appetite.

Bob's

Posted by 5706563054278659774 on Dec 08, 2012

Always top quality from Bob's Red Mill!

Chia Seeds

Posted by 4788925552566030970 on Jan 03, 2013

I use the Chia seeds in smoothies,sprinkle on my food, even take to restaurants, and use in most of my baking goods. They are not only healthy for you in many ways but also makes your food and drinks more flavorable. I try and not run short of these at any one time. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on your supply of Chia seeds

Chia sin mas

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Me encanta esta marca, tiene una muy amplia gama de productos buenisimos y la chia esta entre ellos. La recomiendo, a suiza el pedido nos llego en 2 semanas.

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very happy with Bob's seeds - the pricing and the packaging. For anyone new to the whole chia thing - the seeds have very little taste, so you can sprinkle them on everything. If you are dieting, they are just great for feeling full. The chia seed is convenient for adding to soups, salads, cereal, yogurt - and the meal is good to use for baking.