Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Makes great crepes!

Posted by Reviewer1974364 on Oct 01, 2013

I mix it with a little sea salt, coconut oil, and water. Cook it over medium heat and you have a delicious, healthy crepe! I've out fruit on it but also pasta sauce and artichokes. It's like a little pizza crepe. Love it!

Garbanzo Flour

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

Got a recipe

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Dec 01, 2009

and iHerb carried it. Thank-you iHerb.

Good value, beany flavor

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Sep 08, 2012

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

Easiest Hummus Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1007110 on Mar 11, 2010

I love Hummus but $3.99 for a small container at the store is ridiculous...with this I can make thummus any time and flavor it any way I want- Roasted Red Pepper is my current fave-love it!