• Reviews | English

deliciously gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1870590 on May 18, 2009

Some oatmeal products bother me as I am gluten intolerant. Although, oats contain a protein called avena, many instant oatmeals and oat products are cross contaminated in facilities that also process things with gluten. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats are quick to cook, tastey, and don't upset my stomach at all! Thanks, Iherb. My family and I will be happy when it is back in stock! san diego, ca

highly recommended!/рекомендую!

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Very tasty oats, I just adore them :) Pour it with hot milk, add sliced apple and let it draw for a few time - it's delicious! Очень вкусная овсянка получается, просто обожаю :) Заливаю горячим молоком, кидаю порезанное яблоко и даю чуть-чуть постоять - супер!

Mmm, Breakfast Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2693778 on Jul 07, 2009

As a celiac, oatmeal had long been banned from my morning menu options. But now, I am once again able to enjoy this breakfast staple food! They're real oats, so they taste just like the regular gluten-contaminated variety, but are safe (for most, check with your doctor). Also, it's cheaper to by a big bag of the plain stuff like this then the little flavored packets. Healthier too. Add a little cinnamon and brown sugar and you're good to go. Thanks, Bob!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jun 22, 2009

I'm on a strict gluten free diet. I can't eat any gluten or else I would break out with acne. These gluten free oats are amazing. They have the same taste as "regular" oats and they DON'T make me break out at all. Just simply amazing.

I Can Finally Eat Oatmeal Again

Posted by 5534975586454948538 on Dec 29, 2014

I am so glad gluten free oatmeal is on the market now. There were many years that I craved it but not the consequences of having eaten oatmeal that must have contained gluten. I love that I can put a quarter cup of this oatmeal in a BIG bowl and microwave for 3-5 minutes and its ready. I add almond flour, peanut flour, unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon for a WOW breakfast. I also use this oatmeal and other gluten free flour for banana bread, which I dearly love.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Posted by 5619960708668030625 on Sep 08, 2012

Compared to my previous buy (another brand) this one taste better especially it does not leave a sour after taste. Take it every morning.

Great product/ great service

Posted by Reviewer2090675 on Aug 12, 2009

I can now make the monster cookies for my granddaughter who has Celiac! There is no flour in the recipe just oatmeal. Once I found this product, I was able to bake the cookies and take to her as a special treat! She loved them! Thak you for the speedy service too!

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2761900 on Jun 23, 2009

for Celiacs or anyone doing gluten free these are great! i love a bowl of oatmeal in the morning with honey!

In oatmeal heaven!

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Mar 12, 2010

As a Celiac, I hadn't had oats since my diagnosis four years ago. Since discovering these, I've been on an oatmeal kick and loving every minute. Wonderful!

Great tasting Oats

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Jul 20, 2010

I eat these oats every morning and usually add ground salba, a dab of unprocessed honey and cinnamon and coconut oil. It keeps me going until lunch and I feel like I've had a healthy breakfast.