OK

Posted by 4917861335764875756 on Jan 24, 2016

Nothing special about this product.. Serves it's propuses..

Low carb muffins

Posted by 4710158747081078692 on Jul 12, 2014

This is the best product. We use the muffin recipe on the package when we want a special treat for breakfast. I ordered eight packages recently. Unfortunately there was a lot of empty space in the package and there was loose flour over everything and falling out of the box when it arrived. Hope the shipping department is alerted that empty spaces needs filling!

havent

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 09, 2014

tried yet but expect it to be good

Low-carb baking mix. The mix is well worth the investment.

Posted by 5119760097372596235 on Apr 25, 2014

The product is just fine. However, the shipping, I have a problem with. The 3 packages were put in a shipping box and the excess space in the box was not filled with packing of any kind and during the shipping the bags were bounced around inside and one of the packages was broken and contents spilled inside and all over. Please, make sure that the products are securely packed and don't leave empty space for contents to move around and get broken. Thank you

Perfect!

Posted by 5103082494400501084 on Feb 14, 2014

Perfect for different kinds of baking :)

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2119408 on Dec 02, 2013

I almost didn't try this, as other ones I have tried didn't taste good, but I am really pleased I did, because it made truly wonderful pancakes. I added apple and cinnamon to the basic recipe on the bag. It didn't feel like i was eating a diet food at all! I will try the muffin recipe next.

Affordable low-carb baking ingredient

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

In a world full of over-priced goods, this item is really one for sore eyes. Those who are following low-carb plans would agree with me that this way of life is rather costly and any savings is greatly appreciated. This is one such product, cheap but deliver results. Very pleased to have bought this. Act today and grab this affordable low-carb baking staple now (:

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer1783072 on Oct 01, 2013

great breads, pizza and even cakes, good texture, need lots of water comparing to normal flour. We love it!

Cool

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

I like that it's low carb, which is the whole point of buying it. It won't give you the same effect as when you use plain or all-purpose flour. Therefore, if using it for some baking, some tweaking is definitely required.

Haven't used yet

Posted by 5359732692275291696 on Jan 13, 2013

But I'll give this product 4 stars as I anticipate this will be good as the Bob's Loq-Carb Bread Mix that I used and absolutely wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »