Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Camille Miller

Posted by Reviewer1760591 on Apr 15, 2008

The coconut flour cookbook got me started on this gluten free alternative. It does need sifting, but it is delicious and the coconut taste diminishes when it bakes.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Nov 26, 2009

Excellent way to add low glycemic ingredients to your baking. We use the flour for pancakes and waffles and find the taste is excellent.

Great product

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

This flour is naturally sweet, and so good to put in granola bars or to thicken your oatmeal with. I have also used it when baking waffles, pancakes or bread, but there is something with this coconut flour, I don't know what, but the douch or batter doesn't stick together properly.

taste needs getting used to

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Nov 16, 2011

I'm using this because I have to watch my blood glucose closely and I'm still trying out recipes. Tastes a bit different, I still have to get used to the taste. I also find that cookies etc. made with this flour are very dry and hard to swallow.

Good and sweet!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

Very good coconut flour that has a good taste of coconut. When I use it in baking is a bit dry, but it gets a good taste, plus you need less sweetening since the coconut is pretty sweet already. But it was too dry for me, no matter how much liquid I add.