The best oat bran on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, E, B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic and pantothenic acids), iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, potas sium, oat bran is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this organic oat bran and add it to oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies and different recipes. Not only is it and delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

Decent organic oat bran

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

I like this oat bran, it doesn't upset my stomach as much as oats do, it tastes fine and mixes easily. I mix it with warmed up rice milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and sprouted rice protein powder for a quick healthy, low cal, high protein breakfast!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1284897 on Nov 29, 2011

An amazing cereal! Just add any flavor you like! I don't like to add salt, like the instructions say... but it's up to you. This product can take any flavor you like: honey/walnut, maple, berries, apple/cinnamon! But the bad is a little small so I went through it pretty quickly. The microwave instructions are really quick and easy... but really fast done on the stove too!

Oat Bran Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2813833 on Jun 08, 2011

This is the most delicious cereal and it lowers cholesterol too!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Jun 14, 2011

This product was hard to find and I was happy to see that iHerb is carrying it... Its essential element for Dunkan diet.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1949128 on Nov 23, 2009

NOt the creamiest or fluffiest oat bran I've had, but is fine.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Jan 20, 2009

It is already gone. Perfect for our cold mornings in Indiana

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3340833 on Dec 05, 2009

Love the taste of this hot cereal and the health benefits.

the best thing in the morning!

Posted by Reviewer1757002 on Aug 30, 2011

found out iherb offer organic high fiber oat bran - love it! it became a part of my life - enjoying a bowl of delicious oat bran in the morning (I don't add any sugar/salt) and knowing the fiber would benefit my body - great!

Good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2541070 on Apr 07, 2012

Bob's red Mill's organic products always my first choice. I bought Oat Bran because it can lower cholesterol. I have cooked it with organic seedless raisins, honey and cocoa. They are delicious and most importantly it did lower my cholesterol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »