10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic White Flour, Unbromated Unbleached, 48 oz (1.35 kg)

I'm in Bread Heaven!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 26, 2013

Since this arrived, I have been making all kinds of wonderfully delicious bread buns - to the delight of my family members! If you haven't tried the Japanese yudane/tangzhong technique of breadmaking, I highly recommend you goggle search and try out for your next breadmaking project! I am awaiting eagerly the arrival of my next order of this lovely flour.

Cheaper than the supermarket

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Oct 08, 2012

I buy this quality flour from iherb because it is cheaper than the local supermarket.

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Apr 04, 2013

I use this flour along with whole grain flours to make biscuits, breads, tortillas, muffins, etc. Great all purpose flour. I always have some in my pantry.

Didn't upset my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 02, 2013

I was interested to find that this flour did not upset my tummy like regular supermarket flour. It tasted great too.