Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

A Nice Addition to Oats

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Apr 08, 2008

I add buckwheat groats to my morning oats. It adds a pleasant round grain to the texture of the hot cereal. The whole grains are good for you, too. I plan to try the groats as an occasional rice substitute.

Good quality, great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jan 08, 2009

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. Taste really good with almond milk.

Alabama

Posted by Reviewer1621172 on Mar 25, 2010

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. I like it .

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2010

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!