• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

i love buckwheat groats

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Aug 09, 2011

This is my first time trying them and I love them. This is good quality products.

Delicious!

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011

A great daily treat, goes well with berries or rhubarb. No creepy crawly additions that I have found in inferior brands - clean un contaminated and gluten free product.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I eat these raw, added in with my morning cereal and bananas. I love the taste. This is just like the buckwheat groats I used to buy at my co-op back in Texas.

Buckwheat Groats how I love you

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

The taste doesn't have you racing back for more, but it is the only grain that I have no trouble with whatsoever. It doesn't take long to cook and I top it with a couple of eggs and VOILA' breakfast. It sticks to my ribs and I don't get hungry till lunchtime.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2690778 on Feb 26, 2009

iherb and Bob's Red Mill has never done me wrong.Buckwheat groats are great. Give them a try.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009

I've been eating this cereal for the past 3 years not only because it sets well in my tummy but it's very mild flavor lends itself well to whatever you want to put into it. I cook it with sliced pear, cinnamon and maple syrup along with cutting in a cooked organic chicken breakfast sausage. Bob's Red Mill is comparable to other "cream of buckwheat" cereals but because of the iherb price and the fact it is organic, I will always be a customer of both companies.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 16, 2009

good for kasha and for grinding