Love!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

Very yummy! I have reordered this. For vegan pancakes, I replace the eggs with banana and the butter with coconut oil.

Great pancake mix

Posted by Reviewer1427748 on Feb 06, 2016

I like this mix. I am trying to cut down on the amount of wheat in my diet, so I appreciate this product. I usually substitute rolled oats and cornmeal for part of the mix. This gives me heartier pancakes, which I like. The mix alone will produce more delicate pancakes.

great texture, too salty

Posted by 5332503986192652146 on Dec 18, 2015

the texture is great even when i replaced egg with flax egg (vegan). but it tastes too salty to me.

Artificial

Posted by 5250308124838618255 on Oct 07, 2014

The taste is a bit artificial.

Just okay

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 03, 2014

I thought this product might be good to have as a pantry standby. The pancakes tasted bland. The texture wasn't good and they were very stodgy. I would rather take the extra time and make my gluten free pancakes from scratch and use buckwheat, coconut flour or almond meal instead.

Best dairy free pancake mix

Posted by 5323669294252081370 on Jan 29, 2014

I like Pamela's products, but they are not dairy free. Bob's Red Mill GF pancake mix can be made dairy free. You can make fat pancakes or thinner ones. Taste fine reheated and/or frozen. Are really delicious when you add canned coconut milk and pineapple too!

Weird taste

Posted by 5383829643890082098 on Nov 06, 2013

I found this mix to have a weird dirt like taste. I make my pancakes with pecans and chocolate chips and it was still noticeable. I have had much better pancake mixes that were gluten free.

Pancake frenzy.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Thinking I could never enjoy a good pancake and eggs day again is far from my mind now as I get to enjoy this great pancake mix. I've tried other gluten-free mixes, but come up with weird, odd tasting hot cakes that don't taste quite right. I also am lactose-intolerant so I add coconut milk which gives the batter some volume and then some cinnamon. The end result is mouth watering.

Better than I expected

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

I've recently started avoiding gluten, and I thought that these would be really bland and have a weird texture. Wrong! They tasted great! I added some applesauce and they were wonderful.

Not my favorite Bob's product

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This pancake mix is alright... it has a VERY strange taste, almost like aspartame in soda, which is weird. It makes nice fluffy pancakes, but nothing like rich sweet buttermilk pancakes :)