Love Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer3037784 on Feb 26, 2011

Always go to Bob for my Gluten Free flours. They are finely ground and certified GF

Good produkt

Posted by 5660855209550700531 on Oct 27, 2014

best of the resistant starch

Excellent product

Posted by 5635996341230780345 on Jul 15, 2014

Great product. Best used with cold food (ie I have mine with an almond milk protein shake). Fills you up and helps settle your stomach.

Leaky bag

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1490502 on Oct 14, 2010

Delivered on time and in good condition.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on Jan 17, 2010

I like the Bob's Red Mill proiducts. This is very finely milled & has been a necessary ingredient in many gluten-free recipes.

Potato Starch

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Bought this for cooking/baking. Great stuff.

better than corn.....

Posted by Reviewer1638849 on Apr 13, 2008

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Great alternative to eggs

Posted by 4954817178532375676 on Aug 24, 2016

I love this product as an egg replacement. I am vegan and one teaspoon of potato starch in cooking replaces one egg. I have used it in baking and all food types have been successful even baked soy/almond puddings.

Use in a Gluten-Free Pantry

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Oct 10, 2011

We use this as a gluten-free thickner in gravies, soups, etc. I recently bought Cake-Love, a book of home-made cakes. Chef uses potato starch to add texture, thought I'd experiment with gluten-free cakes. PS - another tip for gluten free cooking, use instant mashed potatoes as a thickner.