GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2656779 on Mar 23, 2010

I love this Baking Soda. The best I have ever used. All people should start using Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free , Premium Baking Soda. It truly is the BEST. Roy Jones-Atlanta, TX

Go aluminum free all the way

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 20, 2010

I like the peace of mind I get from high-quality foods from Bob's Red Mill. I know if they say aluminum free, that it definitely is... They don't leave you guessing and just come on out and say it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on May 09, 2010

You don't need aluminum in your food. Use this product instead. 1 lb. bag lasts 3 moinths. Store in a tightly closed jar. Cool storage space.

I'm so thankful!

Posted by Reviewer1919548 on Aug 13, 2010

Thank you so much for the Premium Baking Soda that I got from you. Fast and secure delivering, cheap, and high quality, the best that I've ever used! I'll recommend it to all of my friends! It is a pleasure to do buissness with you! I'll be back for more - That's for sure! AnjaRa, Norway

Use to make toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1537419 on Aug 20, 2010

Been using baking soda in my homemade toothpaste for some time. Even my husband likes it!

Best Sodium Bicarbonate...

Posted by karljacobs on Sep 05, 2010

product i've come across so far. Very fine powder which dissolves easily and has a clean pure taste. Will buy this one again and again, for sure.

Lovely stuff!

Posted by healthy-in-a-toxic-world on Sep 23, 2010

Have been making alkalising drinks with lime juice and also brushing my teeth with this excellent product. Feels very natural and supportive to my system. : )

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Nov 13, 2010

I don't use shampoo and find this stuff perfect for washing my hair, it's so fine that it dissolves instantly and does its job.

all purpose usage

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

the best and the purest

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!