Great in pancakes

Posted by Reviewer3065979 on Aug 13, 2008

high in protein and fiber use for 25% of flour in pancake recipies

Great to cook with

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Jan 11, 2008

One of the better GF flours to cook with. Great recipes on the package.

Marjorie Athayde

Posted by Reviewer2174306 on Jan 11, 2009

I used it to mix up a gluten free flour mixture and then made a cornbread recipe with it. - It was great!

Takes Me Back

Posted by Reviewer3287907 on Feb 01, 2009

I tried Bob's Red Mill GF Hot Cereal during a cleanse and loved the taste. It reminds me of the Cream of Wheat my mom used to make on winter mornings before school. I top it with a little maple syrup or brown sugar to sweeten, and add crushed almonds for texture and protein. Definitely a favorite, although a 'microwave preparation' option would be nice.

Best gluten free flour for me

Posted by Reviewer1673244 on Oct 07, 2010

This flour is my favorite baking flour. It is naturally sweeter than any other flour I tried; I use it for muffins and pancakes without any other sweetener.

Excellent flour!

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product, great international shipping. Iherb rocks!

Gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1890284 on Mar 17, 2011

I looked everywhere for sorghum flour and even the Mennonite bulk stores in my area didn't carry it. I use this product in making my own blend of gluten-free flours. iHerb had the best selection for the best price. Making your own GF blend is a lot cheaper than buying the little bags of already blended flour.

trusted and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2984877 on Mar 14, 2012

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 28, 2012

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.

I Love Sorghum Flour!

Posted by Reviewer3359769 on Apr 08, 2012

I need to eat gluten free, and sorghum flour is a staple in my recipes. I also am using the all purpose flour mix from the book Artisinal Gluten Free Cooking, and it includes sorghum flour in that mix. I like the flour because it is a healthier flour with good nutrients in it as opposed to some of the starchier gluten free flours.