Mircea Micula

Posted by Reviewer1760468 on Oct 26, 2007

I am very happy with the wheat gluten I ordered, it makes a lot of difference in my rye bread. I wish I had discovered this secret sooner. Thank you.

Vital Wheat Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1839530 on Jun 16, 2008

Works really easy in making seitan. For someone who recently became a vegan makes making seitan a snap

Perfect everytime.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

I use this brand exclusively for VWG now, because the quality is amazing, it's cheap, long lasting and makes excellent seitan and baked goods.

Excellent for making vegan "meats"

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 03, 2016

Although the package is quite small

Great product for better breads

Posted by Reviewer3340872 on Aug 19, 2013

I use this in my whole grain breads. When using mostly whole wheat, oats etc. it can be hard to get the bread to rise properly. This really helps! And adds some more protein to the breads as wel... I use about 1 tbs for every 0.5kg of whole wheat flour.

Good stuff

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Good flour for a good price. Has a seitan recipe printed on the packaging.

Seitan

Posted by Chelsea on Oct 27, 2013

I have recently become vegan and am trying my hand at seitan. Wheat gluten is hard to find here in Sweden, so I was happy when I found it at Iherb. It's so much easier to make than I would have thought, and this brand seems really good! I haven't tried so many, but the finished product is sooo tasty that I feel like I can endorse it. Super easy to use, too. If my review was helpful, check out my iherb page for more :)

Great product !

Posted by 5098993364775934140 on Nov 05, 2013

Very useful in baking, gives elasticity and consistency and a sort of "shine" to your muffins :)

Fantastic for Seitan

Posted by yumsome on Dec 15, 2014

I use Bob's VWG to make seitan, and can say that without any shadow of a doubt, it's a brilliant product. So quick to use as well, plus it has the advantage that because there is no rinsing, I can add seasonings and flavourings to the mix. I definitely recommend Bob's!

Wheat gluten

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Feb 23, 2015

I have nothing to compare with as this is the first time I have ever used this, but it seems to do all it should. I made seitan with it, and it performed just as the recipe suggested it would.