New To iHerb?

Boericke & Tafel, Children's Cough & Bronchial Syrup, Cherry Flavor, 8 fl oz

Reviews 5-star

B&T keeps my son out of the hospital

Posted by Reviewer2527666 on Sep 18, 2008

My son is a severe asthmatic and every year we had to go to the hospital for at least an over night stay, usually by ambulance. Ever since trying this on him we haven't had a trip there. If he shows signs of a bronchial infection I start him on the more severe cough instructions. I don't wait until he is coushing until he throws up. I recommend this med to everyone I know that has asthmatic children. Great Poduct!!

The only thing that works to clear up stubborn phlegm

Posted by gabemom on May 26, 2011

My 3 years old boy has been having phlegm for a while since he has a cold a few months back.. The cold went away, but the phlegm was still around. I brought him to the pediatrician and they all say the same thing about him.. mild asthma and prescribed the horrible ventolin/pulmicort/arbuterol/flixotide in a accuhaler. Not only those drugs don't work on him, it made him cranky. He definitely doesn't have the asthma, as there are no other symptoms of asthma (he doesn't lose his appetite, he can run without having shortness of breath, breath normally during night sleep). So I switch to this and within 5 days, his phlegm disappeared!

Past great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1572726 on Feb 07, 2008

Excellent product!!! Helps prevent asthma/allergy symptoms from getting more symptomatic.

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer1815598 on Nov 01, 2010

I bought it for my daughter, but decided not to give it to her due to the alcohol content. I used it myself recently and was astonished at its effectiveness. So far this is the most effective natural medication I have used for a cold.

Everyone should have one in the cupboard!

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Feb 18, 2009

This really is quite effective, my 4 yr. ol daughter had a cough that had been going on 3 weeks with no sign of a let up. Gave her this for 2 days and the cough was no more! Have since recommended it to friends and subsequently bought if for them.