Very helpful

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

but I think if the tip of the container where suitable to re close it it would be better because I find the amount of drops in the container a bit more than I need for one single use.

Truly Effective

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jul 31, 2015

The product does exactly what it says, and without any side effects. I've been using it for two weeks, and my eyes are better than before (much better than when I used over-the-counter eye drops). I will continue to order this product until I won't need it anymore or find it on iHerb website...Thank you, Boiron and iHerb!

Maybe not for blepharitis with dry eye

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jan 07, 2015

I was desperately looking for a substitute for Oculoheel/ Clearlife which iherb has discontinued. It is the only thing I have had(including OTC) that has ever given me substantive relief from blepharitis. Boiron was well priced and well regarded so I had high hopes it might work for me but no go. Unlike Oculoheel there was no immediate soothing effect and as for dry eye, it made my eyes feel gooey and like they were impervious to moisture - maybe emulating some of those dry eye gels you get which you leave in overnight. If Blepharitis is your problem and you want to buy something here, I'd recommend Similasan dry eye relief. Its not as good as Oculoheel but used in tandem with an OTC wetting type tears drop you will still get a fair bit of relief.

한번 오픈하면 다 써야 하네요

Posted by Reviewer1562994 on Dec 01, 2014

우리나라 일회용 눈물과 다르게 한번 뚜껑을 열면 닫을수가 없어서...한번에 다 써야 하지만 화학약품 아닌 동종레머디로 만들어진 안약으로 안심하고 사용할수 있어 좋아요..

good

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014

This is refreshing for the eyes. My favorite over the counter drops.

good product but the lid is not reseable

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on May 25, 2014

good product, works really well. ea vial contains 2- 3 drops, enough for 2 usages. (i have mildly dry eyes so need maybe 2 - 3 times/day, every few hours.) but after you open it, the lid can't be put back. you have to put it in an upright position.

快速有效的眼睛保養滴劑

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on May 09, 2014

我常用眼過度, 這個滴劑可以快速舒緩眼睛痠痛, 及不適的感覺, 非常溫和又有效, 我幾乎每天都用. 推薦

i tried one

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 28, 2014

My eyes were a little sensitive but overall good

Best

Posted by 5644338609508464514 on Nov 14, 2013

Good Eye drops.

Love these eye drops

Posted by 5178102494886012979 on Sep 29, 2013

They are soothing and comforting. These drops relieve the fatigue of computer strain and itchiness of allergies and poor air quality in my city. I recommend them.