Mark

Posted by 5173775154367357128 on Apr 27, 2016

this product is "OUTSTANDING" the local store, that use to carry this product closed. Luckily i found it on your web site. price & shipping were excellent. it arrived 2 days before scheduled date. as for this product it works for me, like it says on the bottle. 30 seconds to a 1 minute, it's absolutely amazing how far 1 cap full will go! Instant Relief!!! I sometime get cramps in my calf muscle in the middle of the night when sleeping and for the next 2 to 3 days, would still feel the after pain in that leg. But when i use this product. My problem is remembering is to reordering before i run out of it. it sits on my nightstand 24/7.

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2112297 on Apr 21, 2016

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Apr 05, 2016

I was having a spell of serious leg cramps, I purchased this product. It's no problem to drink, tastes like pickle juice. I did not get the benefit of cramp relief in 1 one minute or even in 10 minutes by drinking. Nor did it prevent the cramps from happening when taken before going to bed. What worked a little was to apply it directly to my cramping muscles. Tho the only problem there, was stinking up the bedroom, (the wife was not so pleased). Also the bottle does not dispense well, it seems to get all over the outside and continues to smell up the bathroom where it sits. Even after washing the bottle with soap, it smell a bit too strong. There was some benefit, but not as advertized. Tonic water worked better and does not stink.

Es vinagre.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

No sé... Cosas que una compra sin saber muy bien porqué xD Sabe a vinagre, es vinagre.

Joyce

Posted by 5426536897798178620 on Feb 19, 2016

This really works. I've taken it often because I take cholesterol medication and it gives you leg,hand,foot cramps and God knows where .Taken this, I go without them for a few days. What a relief .

It Truly Works!!

Posted by 5543027828014563818 on Feb 19, 2016

Best - no, ONLY product that is really effective, and I have been suffering for 60 years! What a relief!!!!

the best

Posted by 5048741091085035874 on Feb 18, 2016

This is THE best. Without it I would still be suffering from leg and foot cramps. I found nothing that helped, now I have it... Yeah Thank you Calab Treeze. Not only that but it works immediately. I won;t be without it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4777569381755824427 on Jan 23, 2016

This product is truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Whenever I have a cramp in my leg in the middle of the night, I get right up and go for this. I works just like it say. Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in about one minute. All pains vanish quickly, (For Real). Vee

WORKED LIKE A CHARM

Posted by 4681982092156340923 on Dec 14, 2015

once you get it past the taste buds it goes to work within a minute.

Ms. Hurt

Posted by 4857688981341233794 on Dec 11, 2015

Absolutely love this product! I could not believe how fast my feet pain went away! I tell everyone with foot and leg pain about it. Have been using it since the first time I tried it