See Price in Cart

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil, Super 1000 mg, 250 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Feb 25, 2009

I started taking one of these a day and the pain in my joints and legs is nearly gone and I just feel so much better! This is a excellent brand of cod Liver oil with proportionate amounts of Vitamin A and D which is very important. If you take too much D you wind up with a Vitamin A deficiency and vice versa. This formula is perfectly balanced and there are no harmful chemicals in it!

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil, Super1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 26, 2009

I Suffer with Sinus Headache all the time my Chiropractic Recommend this to me I allso take it for Fibromyalgia to love this stuff

Best supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Aug 24, 2011

I am just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism recently. I had been eating it for my acne starting 2 months ago, I notice if I didn't take this now a day, my heart will go crazy uncomfortable the whole day due to my thyroid problem. It calms the heart, helped my acne heal much faster,it might have help hydration of my general skin too. Usually people who have my disease have very bad skin developing over the body, but I have not had anything wrong. Overall, it has a few positive effects. Better than my other supplements I have tried before.

Easy pill to swallow

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012

I was taking a liquid type of fermented cod liver oil, and bleh. I am sure the liquid form is better for me, but with the pills I tend to actually ingest the product instead of avoiding it.

My husband likes these

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Aug 21, 2011

I prefer the straight oil with lemon flavor. Taking a couple teaspoons a day really helped my hormonal cycles. The pills never did that but you'd have to take at least 10 to get the same amount. My husband takes the pills though and has for several years. It's a good product if you don't need as much.

I feel very safe knowing that Carlson Labs pay attention to details.....

Posted by Reviewer2764490 on May 07, 2009

The reason I purchased the Carlson Labs Cod Liver oil is I had learned that not all fish oils are equal , that some had been contaminated with mercury, and other contaminates....Carlson Labs get their fish supplies in some of the purest waters known and their testing labs use the highest of standards....I notice a difference in the feeling of my legs while using Cod liver oil.....it is a wonderful product and deserves a higher rating than 5 stars!

The Best CLO

Posted by Krisinsight on Oct 12, 2007

Good smelling, no fishy taste and full of Vitamin A and D.

Just Liquid Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3076803 on Jan 18, 2008

I've been using this particular product for a long time and the results are simply amazing as far as better circulation and brand new skin, which women are absolutely crazy about it. Carlson is doing once again a super job!!! Thanks a million!!! Frank, natural healer.

Carlson Cod Liver Oil Super 1000mg 250

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Mar 20, 2008

For several years I have been told Carlson products have been the best on the market. Finally, on the recommendation of Dr. Kim, I started taking the cod liver oil. In a matter of weeks my joint pains that I have had for over a year have begun to subside. I know nothing else to attribute this to since I have not changed my regimen any other way.

Omega

Posted by Anders on Apr 13, 2012

Best value Omega-3's EPA & DHA I found Like the fact that its Norwegian aswell I cant find it at this cost in the Norwegian stores so ill have to buy it here