• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Fish oil for cognitive performance

Posted by 5725676307595110421 on Apr 09, 2016

I am a university student and I tried fish oil to enhance my memory. The difference is observable and the taste of the product is very mild, it has become a habit for me and in general I do not think about it.

Life Saving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 21, 2015

This stuff made my joints and bones and muscles quit hurting as much as they were. I have only been taking this for three weeks and I feel immense relief from pain. I also am taking astaxanthin along with this CLO. I take 12mg of astaxanthin along with 2 teaspoons CLO each day to get rid of my aches and pains. It works. I was taking the 12mg of astaxanthin a day by itself and got partial relief from aches and pains and then I added Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and just like magic by body pain is just about all gone. It is getting better day after day. I think CLO is essential for good and greater health benefits. I will never be without this again. It has worked so quick and so well in just less then a month that I can't wait till I have been taking this for a few more months. I bet I will be completely pain free in a few more months. I am so glad and thankful for iherb and their prices and huge selections and the shipping selections.

Great cod liver oil

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on May 10, 2014

Like the taste and i do see skin improvement from very dry to dry.

My ADHD son loves it.

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

My ADHD son likes the lemon flavor. And his school works have improved so much since he has been on this CLO.

Cleared of additives

Posted by 5422512528385195788 on Feb 26, 2013

The best of this product is that it contains a number of other additives

Nice lemon flavor.

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jun 27, 2012

I've been known to let many bottles of flax oil go bad in my frig but this tastes better and I am religiously taking it every day. I chose Carlson because they seem to put a lot of effort into purity and potency.

I call this anti-PMS serum, lol

Posted by Reviewer3008343 on Mar 05, 2012

My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil. This is more effective than the pills. Really helps with hormonal issues. And, the taste is not bad.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1807577 on Feb 10, 2012

Best Cod Liver Oil

old fashioned medicine

Posted by cot477 on Jan 31, 2012

Grandma knew best and Carlson is a solid brand for omega 3, dha, and epa. Worth the extra $$. No worries about toxin build-up. Norway/Carlosn does excellent testing.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3104231 on Jan 17, 2012

have been using it for years. very good quality.