• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Customer Ratings

Poor shipping

Posted by 5131575778458572687 on Apr 23, 2016

I paid extra money for Airmail Premium. But I received 1 month later then estimated delivery day. And nobody returns my money that I paid for extra shipping.

awesome!

Posted by 5108237241076243172 on Feb 22, 2016

The best omega 3!No side effects only good feeling. Iherb on top!DHL delivery 5 days.

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

worth

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on May 18, 2015

big package some aftertaste (like a fish - expected)

the best

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Apr 05, 2015

its good i like this product

c.l. salmon oil

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Sep 28, 2014

Don't know the exact quality, but it does seem to help.

Very Pleased

Posted by 5701129381055902231 on Sep 11, 2014

My wife has been using this for years. Biggest plusses. She is almost never ill,and has extremely young healthy skin.She really does look many years younger

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil,

Posted by littlehippohome on Jul 09, 2014

very reasonable pricing for 230 capsules in total. my dogs loved it and willing to accept it as treat. although i find the soft gel is quite hard, not sure whether is it due to I put it in the fridge.

goodgood