• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Quality

Posted by slmsmwc on Feb 06, 2012

This is great quality at a great price

Great

Posted by 4931473774493987018 on Aug 11, 2012

Very easy to take

Brilliant Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1805330 on Jul 01, 2013

I have tried more brands of fish oil for my kids than I can count... and this is the only one that they both take without any complaints. On top of that it is the BEST quality and I can give it to them knowing it is the finest quality and tested for heavy metals etc.

the Best

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2014

it is for me and also our 3 dogs

mrs horton

Posted by 5206777445105355868 on Apr 15, 2015

My niece put me on to this product as I am coeliac I struggled with every other fish oil even the odourless this one with the lemon flavour has been good Helen

Great lemon flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

Love this lemon flavor, very easy to take. This is a great way to get our omegas everyday.

Excellent

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Jan 26, 2016

I love this product, and I think it is very powerful. Somehow I feel more energetic when I use this.

Great amount of DHA and EPA for me, I'm nursing mom and was looking for a good source

Posted by 5221187639824312744 on Aug 01, 2016

Love it except for the fishy taste

Posted by 4945967745829542744 on Aug 01, 2016

I give both my sons who are 7 and 2 years old. I like the fact that it has high EPA, which is known for its anti inflammatory benefit. I also noticed some changes to my son's behaviour who has autism - less hyperactive and noticed more words coming out from him. This has been and will be a compulsory supplement for them.

Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1606005 on Mar 03, 2009

This is a good product. My 5 year old son can't swallow "softgels" so liquid fish oil was the only solution. My son can tolerate the flavor, since the flavor seems to overpower the "fishy" smell/taste.